The Student Room Group

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. V

Scroll to see replies

Woah, activity!
:hi:
You ain't African either :pierre: #donthurtme
Original post by Crazy Paving

It's good that you're finally standing up to... Delta.
Hai
Original post by flowermaster91
the '...' means you either said something really weird or dry...or pointless :pierre:

meh most of them are boring to me but whatever, i have more fun talking to sagar and the lot

Ok.

Well it can't have been any of those because I answered a simple question. So it's probably that Fypo lacks basic judgement. Who knew, eh?
Original post by Loz17
Hai

hey sup

Original post by QwentyJ
Ok.

Oh no you di'n't
Wagwan?

Neither are you :fluffy:
Original post by Loz17
Wagwan?

nothing atm, just reading some notes and loading an episode of something :innocent:

Today is the day I resume work. I've done next to nothing, but a little more than nothing. What about you? :fluffy:
Original post by + polarity -
nothing atm, just reading some notes and loading an episode of something :innocent:

Today is the day I resume work. I've done next to nothing, but a little more than nothing. What about you? :fluffy:

Cool :h:

Yea I've done nothing today. Oh well. I have literally 3 days to revise the whole of a difficult module, but tbh some areas of it are really interesting so I'm hoping I can do it and still get a good mark. Need good marks after the **** exam yesterday (well monday now)

We must get motivated :p:
Original post by + polarity -
hey sup

Oh no you di'n't

Afsoc panto time? :p:

Anyways, I have a new job to start in the morning. Laters!
Original post by QwentyJ
Afsoc panto time? :p:

Congrats and good luck! :h:
Original post by Delta Aitch
Neither are you :fluffy:

Yeah but I don't have beef with posting where I shouldn't. :flower2:
Yeah but I don't have beef with posting where I shouldn't. :flower2:

I don't have beef :h:
Skeen, skeen. :pierre:
Original post by Loz17
Cool :h:

Yea I've done nothing today. Oh well. I have literally 3 days to revise the whole of a difficult module, but tbh some areas of it are really interesting so I'm hoping I can do it and still get a good mark. Need good marks after the **** exam yesterday (well monday now)

We must get motivated :p:

Sorry about yesterday's exam :frown: but I hope you cover everything in time for the next one!

Original post by QwentyJ

:ciao:
Original post by QwentyJ
Ok.

Well it can't have been any of those because I answered a simple question. So it's probably that Fypo lacks basic judgement. Who knew, eh?

nah

:gigg:
Original post by flowermaster91
nah

Ok.

Quick Reply

Latest