Results are out! Find what you Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Great Suffolk Street, London

Announcements Posted on
  1. Offline

Any experience?

I know the conditions of accomodations under Unite varies between different sites and I'm interested in this one but I just need to make sure trying to decide between this and Magenta House by The Student Housing Company.
  2. Offline

As a graduate I am settling on GSS and it's close to guy's. Looks really nice. It's got good location also.

What you thinking?
  3. Offline

Seems like a good place. Built in 2010, so there shouldn't be much problems with the facilities. I'm in Strand. 25 minutes walk or 15 minutes tube. Not bad.
  4. Offline

I've booked it now
  5. Offline

How were the halls?

I looked for reviews for lots of halls in London as I'm going to be studying in Westminster (magenta had some mixed ones, and great suffolk street look OK) so I used hall

Does anyone else have any suggestions of halls?
  6. Offline

I have just rebooked Great Suffolk House for the second consecutive year haha! It is now a ProdigyLiving property so it has been completely refurbished and it looks stunning! We now have a well-equipped gym, a quiet study room and the SkyLounge has a new modern makeover. Student life is also a lot a fun from my experience, we've had many themed events throughout the year - Salsa workshop, Halloween/Welcome/Christmas/NYE parties, Sushi evening, Cocktail nights . Sainsbury's, Costa Coffee and Tesco's are right downstairs, with M&S, Paul, Pret, Itsu and Starbucks 2 mins away. Overwhelming choice of restaurants and pubs around as well.

Feel free to message me for more details!

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 8, 2015
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR

Personal statement secrets

Universities reveal all....

Would you cheat in an exam if you knew you wouldn't get caught?
Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.