The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

"@Cheska85 is a lovely girl really, and a good friend all fun and games. musnt be taken too seriously" That's what Richard said :smile:
Kimberly is such a faker, when exactly is she going to reveal she is actually married!!!
LOL at Kimberley 'crying', when no tears were actually coming out. :rofl:
Original post by Bellissima
louise is rosie's friend from school, i think they go quite far back

annoyed me how everyone was blaming millie - millie has TRIED to get things to be civil with rosie, who has thrown it back in her face even though she's the one in the wrong anyway!

I still stand by the fact that Rosie and Millie are as bad as each other. Deserve to be best of friends!
I don't know if I'm happy that Cheska meddled or not.

Kimberley is a bit sickly sweet to be honest,

Looks like Italy will be fun!!

*Did anyone see Live In Chelsea.. Kimberley and Cheska seem to get on well.
Original post by fannymartha
Kimberly is such a faker, when exactly is she going to reveal she is actually married!!!

I realised her resemblance to Courtney Stodden when Richard went to Kimberley's house and she was in white, with that gold band round her upper arm like Courtney always wears haha!
Original post by littlehobbit
I realised her resemblance to Courtney Stodden when Richard went to Kimberley's house and she was in white, with that gold band round her upper arm like Courtney always wears haha!

when i saw that gold arm bangle i was like... can she BE anymore courtney?!?!?!
So Jamie's been rejected by Rosie, Louise and Binky yet Spencer enjoys continued success with women? I have no faith in humanity. Also Jamie's friendship with Francis is perfect :love:
Reply 1608
my friend reckons Richard and Kimberly are engaged. about 20 odd days ago Ollie tweeted something about watching 2 of his friends getting engaged,

"@ollielocke: A wonderful friend of mine just proposed in front of a London lake at night!.. Congratulations you two xx"

he didn't mention who,which makes it even more interesting as if it is Richard and Kim then it would have to be on the down low until it airs. my friend only reckons its them two because aparently they both retweeted it, maybe because they're friends with the person too or w.e.
At first I thought it to be a silly assumption but if Kimberly is really a believer of no sex before marriage then it wouldn't really be a surprise for such an early engagement. Food for thought really.
Original post by chelevi
x

Impressive..erm..investigating
Original post by chelevi
my friend reckons Richard and Kimberly are engaged. about 20 odd days ago Ollie tweeted something about watching 2 of his friends getting engaged,

"@ollielocke: A wonderful friend of mine just proposed in front of a London lake at night!.. Congratulations you two xx"

he didn't mention who,which makes it even more interesting as if it is Richard and Kim then it would have to be on the down low until it airs. my friend only reckons its them two because aparently they both retweeted it, maybe because they're friends with the person too or w.e.
At first I thought it to be a silly assumption but if Kimberly is really a believer of no sex before marriage then it wouldn't really be a surprise for such an early engagement. Food for thought really.

Made In Chelsea is filmed 8 weeks in advance. I doubt if she was serious about the no sex before marriage nonsense, she would get married early for that ONE reason. Also Richard doesn't come across as an idiot.

This is probably what girl mags & tabloid rags do when they quote a "source" close to the mong they are printing complete lies about, add 2 + 2 and get tomato :colonhash:
Reply 1611
I discarded made in cheese as total rubbish at first and only watched it to see how the other half lived and i liked the scenery

It is a rather good show and i have great respect for Hugo for creating such a simple show which proved successful

Oh how the rich get richer ........

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
I've just been watching this recently..

What the hell is wrong with Cheska? She's terrible. Why is she always out to gossip and create drama, doesn't she have a life of her own? She's obviously jealous with Kimberly.
Original post by diggy
I discarded made in cheese as total rubbish at first and only watched it to see how the other half lived and i liked the scenery

It is a rather good show and i have great respect for Hugo for creating such a simple show which proved successful

Oh how the rich get richer ........

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Oh yeah I keep forgetting Hugo is involved in making it. That's a fairly good job then by him, I guess.

This was posted from my Sinclair Spectrum :tongue:.
Original post by Aconcernedparent
She's obviously jealous with Kimberly.

I think she's allowed herself to enter rather a twisted, dark place there by mistake. Talk about obsessive. It was obviously the root of the Diego business.
Original post by frankieboy
I think she's allowed herself to enter rather a twisted, dark place there by mistake. Talk about obsessive. It was obviously the root of the Diego business.

Cheska strikes me as someone who's not very popular with men and then tries to ally with girls and ruin things for others.
She's not physically attractive and she has a very unappealing personality - gossipy and hostile. I can't imagine men wanting to be with her.
Kimberly is the complete opposite. i think she may be slightly insecure and therefore just smiling all the time. She is indeed a bit overly 'sugary' but still someone guys want to be around, understandably. Cheska is clearly jealous, why would she otherwise be so involved in business which doesn't concern her?

I know this is partly staged, but they all play 'themselves' and let their personalities shine through. I live in Chelsea and have met Cheska on nights out and she is actually just as stuck up and awful in person.
Original post by frankieboy
The thing with Cheska is that she makes out that her and Richard are such close friends and she cares about him etc. etc.

Am I mistaken or did those two only meet recently, and only a couple of times briefly? Where's this close friend bit coming from then?

Mad old bint...

Exactly what I was thinking. They've barely moved from the aquaintance > friend territory, let alone close friends. :s-smilie:
Still, it's pretty obvious Cheska's saying this as a lame attempt to hide the fact the only reason she is meddling is because she has feelings for Richard and is jealous. She should have stayed out of it, esp. after Richard told her last week that he could fight his own battles and didn't need her getting involved.
I used to like her, but she's become just as annoying as Gabby who she ironically called interfering...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1617
I used to like her too ;/ such disappointment.

I don't think Richard even like her.
Reply 1618
Klimberly is sooo annoying and fake. She is blaits using Richard for his money. I love the "three little bears". Louise has made the groups divide - shame on her!!
Am I the only person when I see Blinky and Spencer together think they would make sure a great/cute couple?! I think they just have this really great relationship with each other and want them to get together so much. I doubt it's going to happen though.

Feel like this season is missing something... Just not as bothered about it as I was about the last two. Yet I do still watch it.:tongue:

Quick Reply