The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Argh trying to download Game of Thrones off CamDC and it keeps disconnecting :frown:
Original post by ArchedEdge
Argh trying to download Game of Thrones off CamDC and it keeps disconnecting :frown:

I have the whole first season (and second season so far)... if you come to Downing with a HD I can give it to you?
Original post by Topaz_eyes
I have the whole first season (and second season so far)... if you come to Downing with a HD I can give it to you?

Nah it's cool working now, not enough space on my hard drive haha :biggrin:
Original post by ArchedEdge

That is probably good for productivity :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by It could be lupus
That is probably good for productivity :tongue:

I have a (mostly) strict rule of no work post 7pm.... :biggrin:
Poor dead Cam Chat. Guess everyone's busy revising?
Original post by scarlet ibis
Poor dead Cam Chat. Guess everyone's busy revising?

Would appear so. I'm starting to pack to come home. :woo:
Its the first time since I started HE that I've had enough time in May to justify watching Eurovision. And now I can't find anybody to watch it with :colonhash:
Original post by alex_hk90
Would appear so. I'm starting to pack to come home. :woo:

Holiday, or are you moving back?
Original post by Craghyrax
Its the first time since I started HE that I've had enough time in May to justify watching Eurovision. And now I can't find anybody to watch it with :colonhash:

Didn't have you down as a Eurovision fan! (I secretly love it, although it was better when Terry Wigan did the commentary). I am busy on Saturday with a 4am start and a cruise on the tidal Thames through Central London in my friend's narrowboat, otherwise I'd join you!
Didn't have you down as a Eurovision fan! (I secretly love it, although it was better when Terry Wigan did the commentary). I am busy on Saturday with a 4am start and a cruise on the tidal Thames through Central London in my friend's narrowboat, otherwise I'd join you!

I didn't think anybody was a Eurovision fan. I thought the point was watching it with a bunch of friends and laughing at it, because its hilarious :dontknow: And damnit... that would have been good. Oh well. Enjoy your cruise!

Moving back, for the next few years at least. :smile:
Moving back, for the next few years at least. :smile:

Yay! Got a job lined up?
Yay! Got a job lined up?

Yep. :yep: I'm starting this autumn in London as a Technology (Risk) Consultant. :biggrin:
Yep. :yep: I'm starting this autumn in London as a Technology (Risk) Consultant. :biggrin:

Sounds perfect for you :smile:

I would have thought a S&T role in an investment bank would have been alex's perfect role!

Thanks - I hope so. :smile:

Original post by ebam_uk
I would have thought a S&T role in an investment bank would have been alex's perfect role!

While I would be tempted by the pay, I'm not sure that kind of role would really be right for me. Having said that, if I was offered such a role, I'm not sure if I would be able to resist the temptation...
I didn't think anybody was a Eurovision fan. I thought the point was watching it with a bunch of friends and laughing at it, because its hilarious :dontknow: And damnit... that would have been good. Oh well. Enjoy your cruise!

That's exactly why I love it! I am certainly not a fan of the musical talent on show!
That's exactly why I love it! I am certainly not a fan of the musical talent on show!

:five:
A PhD friend has rescued me :p: He initially said no because of work but he's caved in and inviting his friends from his department (Film and Television studies) who I wanted to meet anyway since there's some overlap now that I'm in "media studies" :p:
Reply 8419

Of course. Those pictures made me cry a little bit :o: I miss Moscow a lot, it was a good city for me.

Latest

Trending

Trending