The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2680
So my latest payment from work does not include the raise the CEO promised me I'd get in May :eek: What do, gays?
Original post by cpdavis
I think you have answered your own question :wink:

cpdavis has seen the people I go with :tongue:

And and DAMN I fail on the attractive part. Oh well at least I could *try* and tempt them with better bjs and kisses LOOOOOOOOOL.

Or as I always get asked to cock block for girls (for obvious reasons) I could say you can only get with my friend if you get with me first. :tongue:
Original post by Gesar
So my latest payment from work does not include the raise the CEO promised me I'd get in May :eek: What do, gays?

Ask?
Reply 2683
Original post by crazylemon
Ask?

I just sent an email to the CEO and payroll woman. I know it's the CEO's fault but I thought I'd include someone impartial to shame him into action.
Reply 2684
Any of you use Steam? I has problems :frown:
I use Steam, but I cannot troubleshoot it, sorry.
Original post by Liam_G
One of my friends had an extra ticket to a concert thing in Glasgow so she invited me, and we stayed overnight with some other friends who go to Uni there.

We had Chinese food. It was good.

Edit: The Chinese was good, but the fact that I fell asleep mid-conversation in front of my friends shortly after eating it wasn't. I'd had a long day :dry:

sounds good, I love Glasgow.

THIS SUN IS TERRIBLE (other than the eyecandy that has been mentioned by everyone, that's alright)
Original post by Crisps
Any of you use Steam? I has problems :frown:

I use Steam and might be able to help.

What's the problem?
Reply 2688
Original post by Id and Ego seek
I use Steam and might be able to help.

What's the problem?

Literally just downloaded it as a game I want (Stronghold 3 Gold Edition) has been released for the Mac. So I go to buy the game, enter my payment details etc, and it says 'Unexprected Error. Contact Support'. However, it still thinks I've bought it, and I have an email proclaiming so too. I downloaded the Steam app, but the game isn't there. One of the freebies you get with the game itself is there, (albeit the PC version) but the main game itself is not there :frown:
Original post by Crisps
Literally just downloaded it as a game I want (Stronghold 3 Gold Edition) has been released for the Mac. So I go to buy the game, enter my payment details etc, and it says 'Unexprected Error. Contact Support'. However, it still thinks I've bought it, and I have an email proclaiming so too. I downloaded the Steam app, but the game isn't there. One of the freebies you get with the game itself is there, (albeit the PC version) but the main game itself is not there :frown:

D:
this is too much of a common problem. As far as I know, there's no way to actually fix this problem without contacting steam support via the support tickets. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Reply 2690
THE WINDOW IS OPEN AND I AM NAKED, BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE I AM MELTING.

The sun isn't even in le sky any more, how is there still so much heat.
Reply 2691
D:
this is too much of a common problem. As far as I know, there's no way to actually fix this problem without contacting steam support via the support tickets. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Hmm, that does seem to probably be the best way. Thanks anyway!
Original post by Liam_G
THE WINDOW IS OPEN AND I AM NAKED, BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE I AM MELTING.

The sun isn't even in le sky any more, how is there still so much heat.

I am overwhelmingly having this problem. It doesn't help that literally every window in my halls are open as well so I can hear everything everyone says.

Stop it, hormones :love:

Who's this? Cute :teehee:

(Hi btw :smile:)
Original post by goodcookies
Who's this? Cute :teehee:

(Hi btw :smile:)

Marina Cockenberg from CollegeHumour :love:

Hi!
Reply 2695
Original post by Crisps

Why would you buy that abhorrent testicle of a game? Steam is doing this for your own good.

Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader are beautiful games. Firefly ruined them thereafter. Those two games rank among my all-time favourites.
So drunk at the moment .......
I love my job. :love:

I love this hotel room. :love:

I love this weather. :love:

I love this air conditioner. :love:

I HATE driving on American Roads...

My mother is being overly protective again. I feel sorry for the watchmakers (my pocket watch has had to go back AGAIN) but they should have learn't not to mess with her...

As for people moaning about heat stop it. Although I managed to burn myself yesterday (didn't put on suncream and then was in the sun for 4 hours form 11-3 so tbh I deserve it...)
Reply 2699
Hey gays.

Original post by cpdavis
Oh yeah, don't you have to wear a gown to exams? :giggle:

What Jack said; dark suit, white shirt, white bow tie, black socks, mortarboard and appropriate gown. And yeah, they check socks. :awesome:

Original post by Terpsikhore
Y'know, we have a lot of meets in London. We should organise one in Oxford. I propose the date of your last exam. ...Also everyone should bring eggs.

I plan to be exceedingly drunk with the other MathPhils then, but you guys'd be welcome to come down a few days after, since I'm staying an extra week for open days and everyone else will be leaving.

Latest