The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
in UK what would they do? - as the police aren't really supposed to kill people - kind of stupid isn't it?

But yeah, why would the naked man do such a thing? is he 'criminally' insane? if that's the case, I personally think that more money should be spent on identifying these people as this could happen to us - anyday, anywhere.
Original post by ocelot92
in UK what would they do? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z64D-l6JUS8
Reply 22
Original post by madders94
He's not undead anymore :teehee:

The article said nothing about him being shot in the head. We might still have an outbreak on our hands!
Reply 23
Original post by hajinator
I wonder what his poop must smell like...

0_o

Wat?
Original post by Carecup
The article said nothing about him being shot in the head. We might still have an outbreak on our hands!

:eek4: :eek4:
Reply 25
I expected a face off and we got one XD
Obviously a story book nutcase! It's so creepy. Can you imagine seeing that sight? I'd never really agree with the police firing like that, but what else could be done, he's was obviously completely out of his mind and could do anything.

Feel really sorry for the victim. :frown:
Original post by Architecture-er
Well a large portion of the human population is undead, if you think about it :holmes:

Clearly don't know what undead means...
Original post by Obadetona
Clearly don't know what undead means...

Well if you take it at it's most literal, undead means the opposite of dead, ie alive.

But unfortunately, you're not smart enough to appreciate intellectual repartee, or you don't believe that I'm capable of thinking above basic stupidity :dunce:

:wink:
Reply 29
Original post by I Kant Spall
Zombie outbreak in the USA? Okay not really, but this is some nightmarish imagery. Just one of those bizarre stories that has to be posted on TSR.

MiamiNaked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

The bloodshed began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building . Witnesses said a woman saw the two men fighting and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man’s head , according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot , forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Miami police were on the scene, which was just south of The Miami Herald building on Biscayne Boulevard. The naked man who was killed lay face down on the pedestrian walkway just below the newspaper’s two-story parking garage. Police requested The Herald’s video surveillance tapes.

I know I'm not gonna sleep tonight.

link

Love how they had to remind the american reader about its location only a few lines below.
Reply 30
Title should be "Naked man in face-off with police :sexface:
(edited 11 years ago)
The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man’s head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Guys, this is like the start of every Zombie film. :afraid:
Original post by I Kant Spall
Zombie outbreak in the USA? Okay not really, but this is some nightmarish imagery. Just one of those bizarre stories that has to be posted on TSR.

Naked man killed by Police near MacArthur Causeway was ‘eating’ face off victim

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp, police said.

The bloodshed began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building. Witnesses said a woman saw the two men fighting and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and saw that the naked man was actually chewing the other man’s head, according to witnesses. The officer ordered the naked man to back away, and when he continued the assault, the officer shot him. The attacker continued to eat the man, despite being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Miami police were on the scene, which was just south of The Miami Herald building on Biscayne Boulevard. The naked man who was killed lay face down on the pedestrian walkway just below the newspaper’s two-story parking garage. Police requested The Herald’s video surveillance tapes.

The other man was transported to the hospital with critical injuries, according to police. Their identities were not released.

The incident, which came as crowds descended upon South Beach for the annual Urban Beach Week hip-hop festival, snarled traffic on the causeway for several hours.

In a text message, Javier Ortiz, spokesman for Miami police’s Fraternal Order of Police, said the officer who fired the fatal shots was “a hero.”

“Based on the information provided, our Miami police officer is a hero and saved a life,’’ he said.

Sergeant Altarr Williams, supervisor of Miami police’s Homicide Unit, said a man doesn’t have to be armed to be dangerous.

“There are other ways to injure people,’’ Williams said. “Some people know martial arts, others are very strong and can kill you with their hands.’’

I know I'm not gonna sleep tonight.

link

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

It's begun. :nooo:

Still, watching Zombie films have prepared me for this eventuality. Be right back, setting up a perimeter of outward facing treadmills. Would like to see them get past that. :smug:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Guys, this is like the start of every Zombie film. :afraid:

Reply 37
I can't face the thought of this happening to me
Original post by DarkWhite
Shooting necessary, but how bad a shot was that officer that it took him at least half a dozen shots?!

Clearly you've never played Resident Evil... :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending