Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Revenge thread

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So Revenge is replacing one tree hill's monday slot on E4 and I couldn't find a thread for it so thought I'd start one:rolleyes:

I've already watched a few episodes and I promise you it's definitely worth watching. Let me know what you think
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Currently watching, it seems good so far! I think it definitely has potential. It reminds me a small bit of Harper's Island but I don't know why
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've watched this entire season online and has to be one of the best shows I've seen in a long time! Full of suspense and twists and turns (in particular the last couple of episodes of the season). Very good show indeed! The casting is spot on too, there was a lot of talk about the casting of Declan and Charlotte saying they were fairly weak but I would have to disagree. And seeing Madeleine Stowe as the Queen Bee Victoria was brilliant casting.

Definitely continue to watch this show guys! You won't be disappointed!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathly_Hallows)
    I've watched this entire season online and has to be one of the best shows I've seen in a long time! Full of suspense and twists and turns (in particular the last couple of episodes of the season). Very good show indeed! The casting is spot on too, there was a lot of talk about the casting of Declan and Charlotte saying they were fairly weak but I would have to disagree. And seeing Madeleine Stowe as the Queen Bee Victoria was brilliant casting.

Definitely continue to watch this show guys! You won't be disappointed!
    ikr, it's so good. It's my new favourite show after the flop that is gossip girl.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viix)
    ikr, it's so good. It's my new favourite show after the flop that is gossip girl.
    It's Gossip Girl's time to go. Revenge is on a totally different scale and I think they both attract different audiences. Gossip Girl's target would be young females while Revenge is would be suitable for everyone from teenage years.

What is great is that Revenge has been renewed for a 2nd season so it's not like it's just airing and that will be in! There is more to come. I'd probably watch the season again at the end of the season just because the 2nd season begins in the US.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathly_Hallows)
    It's Gossip Girl's time to go. Revenge is on a totally different scale and I think they both attract different audiences. Gossip Girl's target would be young females while Revenge is would be suitable for everyone from teenage years.

What is great is that Revenge has been renewed for a 2nd season so it's not like it's just airing and that will be in! There is more to come. I'd probably watch the season again at the end of the season just because the 2nd season begins in the US.

yes! I completely agree, I'm need to tell more people about it, it's much better than I expected it to be.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viix)
    yes! I completely agree, I'm need to tell more people about it, it's much better than I expected it to be.
    I got my mum into it and she got her friend into it! I'm trying to get a friend of mine to watch it too. Not a lot of friends would be into this type of mystery show but I'll telling as many people as I can!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got my mum into it and she got her friend into it! I'm trying to get a friend of mine to watch it too. Not a lot of friends would be into this type of mystery show but I'll telling as many people as I can!
    loool same here
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've watched the whole first season too, so glad that there will be a second. It's highly recommended!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Seems like only girls have posted so far , but even as a guy I must say, this series has potential. I've finished watching the first season yesterday and I really like the twists. Definitely worth watching.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    you guys will love Revenge! the last 5 minutes of the season finale are golddd
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Love this show, finally some quality television!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've watched the first 4 episodes on season 1 and i'm totally in love with this show. My favorite show is the vampire diaries, but revenge comes second !!
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    Revenge is a bad adviser, but temptation is strong.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Revenge is a stony path :cool:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG I love Pringles with sour cream dip. Revenge tastes better with it at my side.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Where do you guys watch the whole season?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the first episode (on tv) i was gonna follow it UK time... but it was so good i might just watch the rest online
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    For people who have finished watching Season 1, what was the name of the song right at the end of the last episode i.e. when
    Spoiler:
    Show
    when charlotte was found dead by conrad
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ketchup'n'Mustard)
    For people who have finished watching Season 1, what was the name of the song right at the end of the last episode i.e. when
    Spoiler:
    Show
    when charlotte was found dead by conrad
    I'm not 100% sure but I think it was a song by Florence and the Machine, "seven devils" I think it's called.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2014
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.