The Student Room Group

Girls: How much do you pay for a wash, cut & blowdry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sammy-lou
??

Oh leave the poor girl alone, wait why the heck am I on this thread :colondollar:
£33 :smile: I've been going to the same hairdresser and she works miracles with my hair so I'm prepared to pay a bit extra. Truly miracles she works.
£22 for wash/cut/blow dry :smile:
£26

Might go to a different hairdressers next time though
Reply 24
Original post by DontJudge
It's a tenner over 'ere in da norf without wash.

I'd rather wash my own damn hair, than get it done by those bitchy blond-extensioned hair dressers, who don't even wash your hair properly.

And whose conversation skills don't extend beyond "where are you going on holiday?" or "who's ya favourite from TOWIE?"
£28, but more like £25/6 with student discount :smile: Where I live I've never found anywhere that does adult cut and blows for less than that.
£24 for mine - and my hairdresser is great. Her hair is pink right now, and since I dye mine too, it means she can give me a lot of good info to prevent me screwing it up.
Original post by swaggiee
I get mine done for £30, its the cheapest I can find...is that the average price? wbu?

What's the point?
It's a tenner over 'ere in da norf without wash.

I'd rather wash my own damn hair, than get it done by those bitchy blond-extensioned hair dressers, who don't even wash your hair properly.

Because stereotyping is funny.
I don't like to label anyone, however she was stereotyping me.
Although her behaviour towards me, did confirm the basic stereotype that people hold.

She was saying stuff like 'Ohh I see some Asian girls with certain colour hair, and i'm like, that sooo doesn't suit you love!', 'Oh my god, you, YOU, you're going to uni,...you!?!! serious?!! ..i'm shocked?!! even I havn't beeeenn!!!! :eek4:''.

Just :hand: to her.

Fair point bruv. How're the A levels going? Aiming for all A's I expect.
Reply 30
Most I've paid is £50 in Toni&Guy and Hob Salons - Wash, Cut, Blowdry

and cheapest was probably £23-25 at a small hair dressers near my house - but last May I didn't have the more experienced hair dresser cutting my hair and ended up with someone who had been cutting hair for 3months and made me look like pikachu, not a great look.

So think I'll pay that little bit more in the future!
Who said i'm doing A-levels?

Stalking me I see...:holmes:

Also your expectations for what i'm aiming are incorrect. Now whose stereotyping? :biggrin:

My bad, that was just a presumption from your GCSE results. I recall seeing you on the results day thread, and you had a mix of really good and a few poor grades, which I was a bit bemused by. Have nice day.:smile:
There used to be somewhere that did it for £10 near me but since they shut down I have to move up to a £25 one which I consider a little pricey :frown:
Cut and blow dry in my town is £10 at two different salons. Although it's not the greatest haircut i've ever had, it's ok considering I have layers and my hair is curly so you can't see if it's wonky at all.
Reply 34
Omg why do I pay so much?!??!?! I standardly pay £75 -_-
Original post by Multitalented me
Oh leave the poor girl alone, wait why the heck am I on this thread :colondollar:

Haha I'm all for a bit of RB - the relevance of the original comment was too good to pass up though!

A rare insight in to the inner mind of females?
About £22, good considering it's a great salon and they always give me a brilliant cut. I also get a discount because my school was just down the road, and they did a special offer for pupils. :smile:
Reply 37
Original post by swaggiee
I get mine done for £30, its the cheapest I can find...is that the average price? wbu?

£35.
and then an extra £40 for full head of highlights.
Reply 38
£18 at Brown's hairdressers in Spondon Derbyshire
I pay £25 :h:

Quick Reply