The Student Room Group

Has anyone famous attended your school?

Scroll to see replies

Prince Harry!!!
Carol vorderman was a governor at my school. Me and 10 or so other kids sang for her once.
Original post by green.tea
Carol vorderman was a governor at my school. Me and 10 or so other kids sang for her once.

Was it "Money money money" to highlight just how much of a money grabbing bitch she is?
Reply 1043
Raheem Sterling was in my year at high school :biggrin: Played football with him too

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by OMGWTFBBQ
Was it "Money money money" to highlight just how much of a money grabbing bitch she is?

It was a song from a musical written specially for our school. :tongue:
That was my secondary school. Robert swindels book room 13 is about a trip from my middle school. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Micah richards and jason manford.
Reply 1047
Christopher Nolan went to mine (before he moved to the States).
And apparently one of Osama Bin Laden's nephews too.
Russell Brand :biggrin: He got expelled lol
Ed Sheeran was in the year above me :undefined:facepalm[\s] My old school sucks.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Some actress called Margaret Rutherford (who is long dead) they named our theatre after her.
famous peeps come to my TOWN all the time cos i live in wimbledon! will and kate last year, queen a few times, other famous people... and a load of people come and camp in wimbledon park and i live like 400 yards away haha :tongue:

EDIT: and some actress from st trinian's... and some actress from a TV series called the worst witch.... and the author Michelle Paver....
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1051
Emma Watson :biggrin: was like being at hogwarts
Geri Halliwell :smile:
Reply 1053
Original post by spicey

and apparently one of osama bin laden's nephews too.

loooooool!
Reply 1054
mick jagger attended my brother's school
Kirsten O'Brien (the kids tv presenter), Chris Tomlinson (longjumper) and Jonathan Woodgate (footballer) haha :smile:
Reply 1056
Sarah Michelle Gellar :smile:
Ryan Shawcross and Danny Collins.
Reply 1058
some guy from Emmerdale.
Reply 1059
ok it was Eli from there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending