The Student Room Group

Analyse this

I met this girl on a dating site and our profiles had no pictures. She asked if we could exchange pictures, so I sent her one. Then we arranged to meet but she never sent me a picture back. Why on Earth would a girl initiate that and then not do what she asked me to do? If she asked to swap pictures then surely she was not to too shy to do it. Did my picture put her off?
Reply 1
I think your pic might have put her off :/ Or maybe she hasn't had time to reply?
Reply 2
Well we arranged to meet and we did meet. I dont want to ask her just yet why she did it.
Reply 3
Original post by romario
Well we arranged to meet and we did meet. I dont want to ask her just yet why she did it.

Maybe she forgot to send a pic back? Or maybe she felt that pics don't do her justice?
Reply 4
well tbh she did bring it up it when we met but i didnt ask her to elaborate. she said meeting gives a better impression of a person than pictures. still i dont get why she asked in the first place if thats how she feels. just seems odd. just wondering if it was a ploy from her to get my picture (to decide if i am worth meeting) without intending to send one back.
Reply 5
Original post by romario
well tbh she did bring it up it when we met but i didnt ask her to elaborate. she said meeting gives a better impression of a person than pictures. still i dont get why she asked in the first place if thats how she feels. just seems odd. just wondering if it was a ploy from her to get my picture (to decide if i am worth meeting) without intending to send one back.

Plausible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending