The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Z-Ninja
loool oi yoo iqbal b on dat ting doe, he also needs a stable electron shell :wink:.. yu hvnt even asked him innit..

More like your on that thing :wink:

Because yu r da legend of all legends, a motive, an inspiration, my determination.. a willing and a unique individual who has taught me the rights and wrongs in life as well as many other things, i think shelly would be the perfect girl for yu tbh, what dyu say?

BLADD just coz i dropped some heavy deep bars does not mean i got issues. I could say like LETS ASSUME that yu walked into a pub or a club wid a bunch of white bois yeah den yu go spreadin deen, tht b issues too. Nuttin wrong wid da bars i dropped still. XD :tongue:

No to shelly, seems like your dream girl, I like a modest, hijabi girl with everything that I see has perfect that can keep me content and vice versa :smile:

Your overthinking what I said way too much...........just seems too deep, it must mean u've been thinking about things........hmmmmm whos the girl?
Original post by Eternal*
:hello:

:smile: Hi! How are you? Nice seeing you back. I remember back when i joined 5-6 months ago you were the first person to say hi to me and make me feel comfortable. :smile: and no one can forget their first.
Shaadi mubarak to you and Hasan :smile: invite me to the wedding :smile:

for both of you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXJyrWzyKE
Original post by zubz91
good luck man. sort your **** out

thanks bro. im trying to sort it out. seriously so much going on in my life. but i couldnt stay away for long from the thread lol. how are you going my roti bro?
Reply 8623
Original post by Iqbal007
No to shelly, seems like your dream girl, I like a modest, hijabi girl with everything that I see has perfect that can keep me content and vice versa :smile:

Your overthinking what I said way too much...........just seems too deep, it must mean u've been thinking about things........hmmmmm whos the girl?

LOOOL brav yu jus parred shelly ooo aha XD,
bladd its not even dat deep doe loool yu hvnt heard anything deep tbh XD
which girl the hijabi? oi yoo! UZZY is a hijabi shes really modest too, i think she wud b the perfect wife for yu, quite religious, nice, caring, etc..shel look after the kids well as well :smile:... she can only cook chips doe but still looool :tongue:.
Original post by Z-Ninja
keep thinkin yoo, ofcourse im qualified to be an imam what yu sayin, jus read Quran and den ask yu if yu wana marry hassan den yu say yeahh boii, den ask hassan den hel say da same ting... offically married den inni, then yu can book yur room and make love to each other there not on tsr till yur wedding day :smile:.

Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
yes yes u hench guy

Thanks for informing me of how my wedding day will play out:rolleyes:
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
Yes we do, although I dont know what it means :tongue:
How are you btw. Hows your exams going? You been up to much lately? :smile:

Exams are coming up soon. Been too busy revising.

No offence but you need to learn to multi-quote
Original post by brownchocolateice
:smile: Hi! How are you? Nice seeing you back. I remember back when i joined 5-6 months ago you were the first person to say hi to me and make me feel comfortable. :smile: and no one can forget their first.
Shaadi mubarak to you and Hasan :smile: invite me to the wedding :smile:

for both of you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMXJyrWzyKE

Looool wow. This marriage has gone public. I feel like a celebrity x
Hope everyone else is making you feel welcome. I only come here during procrastinating period so i'm sorry for disappearing in feb
Original post by killa78
lol. Why would you ever think i'd bite?
Everyone on this thread is nice :h:

And thank you :wink:
Ahhh fair enough. Dont worry by the end of it all, you'll be muslim and pakistani :wink: aha
Wait, are you in the UK at the moment?
What are you studying? :smile:

Nahh, not pakistani music anyway. Im trying to cut down on my music completely :colondollar:
And as a bowler he was very good but like, his personal life was abit dodgy :tongue: And Razzaq is quality :smile: Always been reliable plus he probably has one of the greatest one day innings ever :biggrin:

haha .i'm honoured that you are willing to accept me into the group though i am not Pakistani Muslim. :smile: I don't really believe in conversion and i believe all religions are one..so i don't see the point of conversion. i am as comfortable going to a church or mandir as i am going to a mosque..and ive been to a few Sufi dargahs with my parents. I can see the beauty in all religions. I see India and Pakistan as similar with obvious differences so i don't mind being called Pakistani.
I am studying medicine . i was going to do my elective term in UK so i joined tsr hasn't totally worked out so not sure if its happening..but yeh i decided to stick around :smile:

Interesting about Shoaib and Razzaq. i had no idea about shoaib though. hmm..he's still an ace bowler though
Reply 8628

Spoiler

Holy ****, you wrote an essay brah!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Eternal*
Looool wow. This marriage has gone public. I feel like a celebrity x
Hope everyone else is making you feel welcome. I only come here during procrastinating period so i'm sorry for disappearing in feb

Yes it has gone public..so you have to have it now..hehe so that it gives us an opportunity to go to the first tsr pakistani soc wedding :smile:
I still don't know how to multi-quote :blush: but you left before i could ask you questions.
mostly been made to feel welcome..there were 1-2 people thinking i was desperate because i was here, and i think british pakistani girls are peng. they were saying negative stuff but mostly its been nice stuff :smile:
Reply 8630
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
yes yes u hench guy

Maka brah, long time
Original post by ak137
Holy ****, you wrote an essay brah!

haha lol..yeh i did. exam fever getting to me brah
everyone here's got exams so i wanted to get into exam mood...
:smile:
so i have 10 short questions for you. will you answer them? a friend told me such questions can help one get a life partner..and who knows the female of your dreams might be on this thread :smile: lol.

1. what do you like to do in your spare time?
2. What type of music and movies do you like? Who are your favourite actors/actresses?
3. What do you look for in a future partner?
4. What food do you like?
5. What is your family background?
6. What does a romantic evening sound like to you?
7. If you were lost on an island and you could bring one thing with you, what would you bring?
8. If you had to show someone you love or appreciate them what would you do?
9. where would your friends find you on a saturday night?
10.what are your plans for the future?

haha don't get freaked out by my questions..
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Z-Ninja
loool oi yoo iqbal b on dat ting doe, he also needs a stable electron shell :wink:.. yu hvnt even asked in it..

A stable electron shell?
yeee .. Overplaying it a little there

I don't wanna ask because hes a little religious... Maulwi type
Reply 8633
haha lol..yeh i did. exam fever getting to me brah
everyone here's got exams so i wanted to get into exam mood...
:smile:
so i have 10 short questions for you. will you answer them? its for a friend :smile: lol.

1. what do you like to do in your spare time?
2. What type of music and movies do you like? Who are your favourite actors/actresses?
3. What do you look for in a future partner?
4. What food do you like?
5. What is your family background?
6. What does a romantic evening sound like to you?
7. If you were lost on an island and you could bring one thing with you, what would you bring?
8. If you had to show someone you love or appreciate them what would you do?
9. where would your friends find you on a saturday night?
10.what are your plans for the future?

haha don't get freaked out by my questions..

I get ya bruh.
Sure.

1) Go out with friends, play games (not that often) or read.

2) Rap/hip hop. Any movie tbh. Actor - Adam sandler.

3) RPMs. Rotis per minute.

4) Jalebi.

5) Reppin' working class.

6) Sounds great! :borat: :hump2:

7) Kalashnikov.

8) If you're a female, make 'em a roti. If you're a male, make 'em toast.

9) In my home on TSR/doing reivision, atm.

10) Find a girl with a high RPM, put a ring on dat bitch and life's sorted. Ya get meh?

Not trying to change ur opinion of me (not really bothered lol) but
Just because I don't cover doesn't mean I'm not modest
I mean..
[video]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=giuZtdBp_rE[/video]
Reply 8635
Original post by 007Shella
A stable electron shell?
yeee .. Overplaying it a little there

I don't wanna ask because hes a little religious... Maulwi type

Iqbal, dat lej! Molvi saab to the max.
Original post by Z-Ninja
LOOOL brav yu jus parred shelly ooo aha XD,
bladd its not even dat deep doe loool yu hvnt heard anything deep tbh XD
which girl the hijabi? oi yoo! UZZY is a hijabi shes really modest too, i think she wud b the perfect wife for yu, quite religious, nice, caring, etc..shel look after the kids well as well :smile:... she can only cook chips doe but still looool :tongue:.

Why is everyone trying to link me up at the moment ..
The hell
It's really starting to piss me off

Was going to reply earlier but anyways..better late then never.

You can't say no to someone if they've never asked you. That was Z ninja doing the matching..but i could tell its not a good match. I think she would prefer to have someone who has similar interests and with a common background. You've got your type which is good for you but you're clearly not compatible. I think Shelly would be more into 3D guys who have a wide variety of interests,are fun to be around and someone who understands her.

Just because she doesn't wear a hijab doesn't mean she's not modest.Not that she has to justify what she is but from her comments here i know she's a modest, religious and decent girl. Not everyone who wears a hijab is modest. It is poor form on someone's internal qualities when you don't know them.
anyway best of luck finding your dream girl.
Reply 8638
Was going to reply earlier but anyways..better late then never.

You can't say no to someone if they've never asked you. That was Z ninja doing the matching..but i could tell its not a good match. I think she would prefer to have someone who has similar interests and with a common background. You've got your type which is good for you but you're clearly not compatible. I think Shelly would be more into 3D guys who have a wide variety of interests,are fun to be around and someone who understands her.

Just because she doesn't wear a hijab doesn't mean she's not modest.Not that she has to justify what she is but from her comments here i know she's a modest, religious and decent girl. Not everyone who wears a hijab is modest. It is poor form on someone's internal qualities when you don't know them.
anyway best of luck finding your dream girl.

Parred Iqbal there :rofl:

and you called shella, shelly :lol:
Original post by Z-Ninja
loool oi yoo iqbal b on dat ting doe, he also needs a stable electron shell :wink:.. yu hvnt even asked him innit..

Because yu r da legend of all legends, a motive, an inspiration, my determination.. a willing and a unique individual who has taught me the rights and wrongs in life as well as many other things, i think shelly would be the perfect girl for yu tbh, what dyu say?

BLADD just coz i dropped some heavy deep bars does not mean i got issues. I could say like LETS ASSUME that yu walked into a pub or a club wid a bunch of white bois yeah den yu go spreadin deen, tht b issues too. Nuttin wrong wid da bars i dropped still. XD :tongue:

come on mate. why would you pair up Shelly with Iqbal. they are totally different people. anyways shelly is a big girl and she can make decision on who she likes on her own. He can't parr her when she never expressed interest anyway.

Latest