The Student Room Group

taking nudes, as a guy?

i had no idea what forum to put this in, so i suppose this is right. :tongue:

anyway, what do girls expect in a guy's 'nudes'? i'm supposed to be trading pics with this chic, but i was wondering what she wants to see. is it my body? my cock? wow, what an awkward question. anyway, thanks in advance. :wink:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't think we can discuss that here. If you really want too know ask her?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my MT15i
Reply 2
yes, i was also wondering if this could be seen inappropriately.. honestly though, i'm not asking for kinky details or tips or anything, i just want to know what the concept of a 'male nude' pic consists of for girls!
Original post by Anonymous

anyway, what do girls expect in a guy's 'nudes'? i'm supposed to be trading pics with this chic, but i was wondering what she wants to see. is it my body? my cock? wow, what an awkward question. anyway, thanks in advance. :wink:

To be perfectly honest, I don't know. But I'd assume it's that.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 4
make her send first then send something of equal nudity.
I'm a girl and I don't know how to answer this question.

I have some nude pics of my boyfriend, but I hardly ever look at them. Some of them just show his body (which is rather nice), and some show body and cock, and then some are just full cock shots... :tongue:

The important thing is that you think it's tasteful. Also don't do stuff like leaving your socks on, or leaving the telly on in the background, that's not sexy at all!
Reply 6
Original post by m45
make her send first then send something of equal nudity.
she's already sent me a few full nude pics, and some pretty kinky stuff.

I have some nude pics of my boyfriend, but I hardly ever look at them. Some of them just show his body (which is rather nice), and some show body and cock, and then some are just full cock shots... :tongue:

The important thing is that you think it's tasteful. Also don't do stuff like leaving your socks on, or leaving the telly on in the background, that's not sexy at all!
i have a bunch of decent shots in an empty bedroom (actually for guests, but i totally abused it :tongue:). i see what you're saying about 'tasteful' though, and i agree. but at the same time, we're not dating or anything, we just live a bit far and agreed to **** when we can, so i'm not particularly worried about it being commendably tasteful tbh :biggrin:
Do this:

Spoiler

Or your sister's Peppa the Pig toy in the background. :facepalm:

I'm not sure what was more shocking at the time: actually getting the picture (as I didn't even realise he liked me as more than a friend) or seeing a demented little pig in the background staring at his bare bum :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
So some guys first hint that he liked you was a naked picture of himself that he sent you? He's lucky you're not a princess. Some women would have created a long lasting scandal over that.
Girls ask themselves the same questions when they're asked for nudes, don't worry - it's hard to know how much to show, but since she's already sent you some full nudes you know that you can pretty much go all-out! If you like your stomach, perhaps get that in the shot along with your cock - erect is preferable, generally, and holding it in your hand always seems a lot hotter too. Go for an angle that gets all the important bits in the frame, perhaps lying down so that she can better imagine herself having fun with it.

And if you're still unsure, ask her to specify! That's always helpful, for both parties. Have fun!
I think a guy sending 'nude' pics is so silly. Not really much a guy can do to make them look different from each other.
My boyfriend and I swapped 'nude/sexy' pics..I was unsure on what to do too as I'd not done anything like that before, and he indicated for something topless...for me I requested a 'chest and penis' picture lol. And I look at the pic quite a bit tbh :P

How would you initiate swapping pics??? He mentioned it somehow last time, but feels weird to be talking about random stuff and then suddenly be like 'er, send me a pic of you' lol. But I really want a new pic of him!!!
Original post by Staceycake
I think a guy sending 'nude' pics is so silly. Not really much a guy can do to make them look different from each other.
did you actually just imply that most guys.. look the same? :s-smilie:

my brain is full of ****.
Original post by ziziii
did you actually just imply that most guys.. look the same? :s-smilie:

my brain is full of ****.

Na, I just mean that girls can do sexual poses, guys can pretty much just not do as much.
Original post by Staceycake
Na, I just mean that girls can do sexual poses, guys can pretty much just not do as much.

Google puppetry of the penis. :P
Original post by Double Agent
Google puppetry of the penis. :P

Boomerang!

I am now disturbed..
Girls ask themselves the same questions when they're asked for nudes, don't worry - it's hard to know how much to show, but since she's already sent you some full nudes you know that you can pretty much go all-out! If you like your stomach, perhaps get that in the shot along with your cock - erect is preferable, generally, and holding it in your hand always seems a lot hotter too. Go for an angle that gets all the important bits in the frame, perhaps lying down so that she can better imagine herself having fun with it.

And if you're still unsure, ask her to specify! That's always helpful, for both parties. Have fun!

Good point. To be honest though men are just happy to receive anything.

Is this an eastern european girl of a website?

Let me know because it could be a scam, I'm a seasoned Scam Baiter :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending