The Student Room Group

f295 people in organisations june 2012

hi

is anyone doing this?

what resources are the best on the internet for this module.

thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ameena.milly
hi

is anyone doing this?

what resources are the best on the internet for this module.

thank you

Hey, I am.. Do you have any idea of what could come up?
Reply 2
Original post by K.a

No not really. I find the module hard.

Have u got any ideas?

Thank you

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
Reply 3
No not really. I find the module hard.

Have u got any ideas?

Thank you

Yeah it is hard, but F297 was much harder :/ I think trade unions, some laws, motivational theories?

That's just what I'm thinking :confused:

What did you get at AS and in Jan exam?
Reply 4
Original post by K.a
Yeah it is hard, but F297 was much harder :/ I think trade unions, some laws, motivational theories?

That's just what I'm thinking :confused:

What did you get at AS and in Jan exam?

I've done it last jan I got an e and then I did it June last year and got a d

F297 isn't that hard

Reply 5
Original post by K.a

Hello
I'm retaking this as I got a D in January, I have the feeling that an organisational structure could come up as one of the figures as it hasn't come up for a while, but there is such a wide range of topics, i'd just try and learn a few negatives and positives for each point if that makes sense. Also ensure that you read the question as I misread the question in my Jan exam. Hope this was helpful :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by bigalr
Hello
I'm retaking this as I got a D in January, I have the feeling that an organisational structure could come up as one of the figures as it hasn't come up for a while, but there is such a wide range of topics, i'd just try and learn a few negatives and positives for each point if that makes sense. Also ensure that you read the question as I misread the question in my Jan exam. Hope this was helpful :smile:

Thanks for that. Yeah I was thinking maybe organisations structures, trade unions and maybe recruitment.

Anything u think may come up?

Thanks

Reply 7
Original post by bigalr
Hello

What questions came up in Jan 2012?
Reply 8
As I am doing this as external candidate.

I am not given any teachers help

Have anybody teacher advised them on what may come up??

Thanks

Reply 9
Thanks for that. Yeah I was thinking maybe organisations structures, trade unions and maybe recruitment.

Anything u think may come up?

Thanks

Yes I think those possibly and maybe something to do with Training needs analysis or remuneration as that hasn't come up at all I don't think. I'm just making sure I know the general meaning of everything and also my teacher may predict some things which could come up, if she does i'll post them on here on Monday when I have a lesson :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by K.a
What questions came up in Jan 2012?

Questions-
Barriers to effective communication
Falling productivity levels
Induction programme
Appraisal
For the last question it was whether or not the business should expand.

I personally found it was a horrible paper and the last question was weird.
Hope this was helpful
:smile:
Reply 11
Original post by bigalr
Yes I think those possibly and maybe something to do with Training needs analysis or remuneration as that hasn't come up at all I don't think. I'm just making sure I know the general meaning of everything and also my teacher may predict some things which could come up, if she does i'll post them on here on Monday when I have a lesson :smile:

Ok thank you

Reply 12
Original post by bigalr
Questions-
Barriers to effective communication
Falling productivity levels
Induction programme
Appraisal
For the last question it was whether or not the business should expand.

I personally found it was a horrible paper and the last question was weird.
Hope this was helpful
:smile:

Me too, it was awful! What did you get for it??
Reply 13
Happy to see a thread on this exam. Next Thursday right? How is everyone revising? I am just going through the OCR book, but its a really **** book, they never get to the point.
Reply 14
Original post by owen1994
Happy to see a thread on this exam. Next Thursday right? How is everyone revising? I am just going through the OCR book, but its a really **** book, they never get to the point.

Yeah thursday pm

I have summarised points from the OCR book.

Reply 15
Original post by lou2012
Me too, it was awful! What did you get for it??

I got a D and I'm meant to be an A student in business studies! What did you get? It was so nasty the questions just baffled me in the exam!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 16

Are you taking it first time? I wish they did one of those smaller books for it like they do for the case studies and 291! It is just a lot of waffle really when you start to read it!

Reply 17
Original post by bigalr
Are you taking it first time? I wish they did one of those smaller books for it like they do for the case studies and 291! It is just a lot of waffle really when you start to read it!

Yeah first time, its my last ever business exam. I did f297 in January instead.
And exactly, I would pay good money for a condensed book. I just read/underline the main points. I like sift through to get the good points and then I write them down. Sucks. how about u
Reply 18
And exactly, I would pay good money for a condensed book. I just read/underline the main points. I like sift through to get the good points and then I write them down. Sucks. how about u

I know I am doing it externally and I remember my teacher always said that everyone did bad on the exam.

It's so unfair !!!!

Reply 19

Ah how is f297? I'm doing that as well and I'm really nervous about it! I know it's so stupid because some of the information is limited I find especially on topics such as appraisal and training! But in some places there aren't even any good points! I'm lucky I've got a good teacher who has good notes.
Second time I got a D in January so resitting to hopefully get a D. I resit f292 too as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending