Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Places cheaper than primark

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are there any high street shops or online shops which sell clothes cheaper than primark?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Charity shops, amazon, ebay, supermarkets (although only some of their stuff). Peacocks sometimes have things for a similar price, especially if there's an offer on/ with a student discount. I think there's a shop called store 21 or something that sells stuff really cheaply. Although I've only seen one, so idunno how many there are in the country, there isn't one in my town. Having said that, there isn't a primark in my town either.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does a place cheaper than Primark exist? :O
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkhan9035)
    Does a place cheaper than Primark exist? :O
    The dumpster behind primark, in there its so awful primark has to pay someone take it away.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Amazon & eBay
    Asda/Tesco basics and clothing sales
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I heard Selfridges was cheaper than Primark. Joking aside, at Selfridges in Trafford Centre, the menswear has a Primark section!
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do such places exist...? :holmes:
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    ASDA is pretty cheap
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    H&M's sale can be cheaper than Primark. Look on their website as the in store sale stuff is randomly arranged and takes ages to look through.

Also Forever 21 is amazing value - really nice stuff for great prices, and they have great sales too. Just after Christmas they were doing a 3 for 2 thing on all their sale stuff, which was already up to 50% off, so I got tons of stuff for hardly anything. They do "flash deals" every day as well, and have sale items most of the time. I got some amazing skinny jeans for £8 the other day (Primark's are £9) - gotta be my favourite shop ever

You can also get lucky in TKmaxx - the have a section called modbox or something which sells their nicest (ie most fashionable ) clothes so its worth a look if there's one nearby.

I find that supermarket clothes really aren't that cheap, and are really bad quality. Same for Peacocks - most of their stuff is horrible.

Internacionale sells some really nice stuff, and their sales are so good, but they don't do online and their non-sale stuff can be really expensive.

But yeah, I'd recommend just checking sale items of well-known shops (even Topshop and River Island can have some great deals), especially online as it's easier to find what you want, and they're more likely to have your size.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    poundland
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Do such places exist...? :holmes:

The child labour factories in which these clothes are made :rolleyes:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M4LLY)
    The dumpster behind primark, in there its so awful primark has to pay someone take it away.
    Yeah very true...
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    your local neighbourhood pikey selling knock off goods out the back of his van ? :rolleyes:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    ebay
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Supermarkets (ASDA or Tesco) or even Peacocks, their stuff is pretty cheap!
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Charity shops
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Next Clearence...... I work in one and I don't understand how some stuff is as cheap as it is, especially in the sale :O
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Poundland sells socks?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ghettos
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why do u want to know places cheaper than primark? Is it not already cheap enough?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 19, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.