The Student Room Group

My Body Transformation - 1 Year 9 Months - Skinny to Muscle

Scroll to see replies

Well done ; keep with it.
Reply 21
Original post by duharvalgt
Well done ; keep with it.

Thank you
hey everyone : has anyone got any supplments which are good at building lean muscle for 17 year old ?? And are there any specific exercises for legs ( my legs are weak :s-smilie: )
Original post by tupac makaveli
hey everyone : has anyone got any supplments which are good at building lean muscle for 17 year old ?? And are there any specific exercises for legs ( my legs are weak :s-smilie: )

Except from creatine I believe most of them do nothing apart from take your money.

legs= squats,deadlifts etc.
Reply 24
Looking good. How much do you bench, ohp etcetera? Just out of interest.
Original post by duharvalgt
Except from creatine I believe most of them do nothing apart from take your money.

legs= squats,deadlifts etc.

Thank you very much :smile: problem is been busy with work and exams, but now summer holidays I intend to bash gym lol :biggrin: , I really need to sort my physique I am so lanky , I mean bmi is like 18.7 which is just normal :colondollar:
Reply 26

1. Supplements:
Maybe multi vit with zinc and stuff in.
Protein powder
Creatine
And then you just wanna eat the food that it says in my signature.

2. Squats, Lunges, calf raises, Deadlifts.

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Hectorious
1. Supplements:
Maybe multi vit with zinc and stuff in.
Protein powder
Creatine
And then you just wanna eat the food that it says in my signature.

2. Squats, Lunges, calf raises, Deadlifts.

Thanks a lot : I hate the fact that I have a high metabolism l but I will try to Counteract that : squats are hard for lanky people right. ( have a rep )
Lol thanks for the motivation : more than ever determined to achieve fitness goals. Haha :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by Hectorious
Looking good. How much do you bench, ohp etcetera? Just out of interest.

I have lost some strength since cutting. Also remember I don't train for strength. My currents lifts are: (all my 1 rep maxes)

Bench: 100kg
OHP: 80kg
Deadlift; 150kg
Chin ups with 20 kg plate: 11 reps
Bent over row: 60kg x15 reps

Lol thanks for the motivation : more than ever determined to achieve fitness goals. Haha :smile:

No worries. Thank you for your words
Reply 30
whats your routine like?
Inspirational stuff. I am just starting going to the gym seriously so it is great to see video's like this and the results on them.
Reply 32
Original post by jacky__jacky
Hey.

I'd just like to post my transformation on here.

I decided to become healthier and now I feel so much better than before. My body also looks way better.

Please check out the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mKGiGpMNi4

Please like the video, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

I'm happy to answer any questions.

How did you do the cutting part? I've been trying to slim down for a while but I havent found an efficient way of doing it.
Reply 33
Mate, for under two years, that's like best case scenario! You went from skinny to ****ing huge man! Well done, mirin'.
well done:smile:
Hey.

Great effort! Would like to hear your routine and roughly what your diet was if you have time.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Best transformation on TSR. In under 2 years you made soo much progress imagine how you will look in 5 years time
Hey.

I decided to become healthier and now I feel so much better than before. My body also looks way better.

Please check out the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mKGiGpMNi4

Please like the video, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

I'm happy to answer any questions.

Wow, great transformation!!

I have to admit when you were at the 2nd picture set (the one at 91kg) I had my doubts about the change being such a success but you really pulled it off so congratulations.

What sort of work out were you doing?
Reply 38
what's your routine and diet like?
Reply 39
nice, could you post your routine when bulking and then your routine when cutting

Quick Reply

Latest