The Student Room Group

A2: Anyone else really dreading next week?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Soph(:
What exam board are you doing for Spanish?

Edexcel.
Reply 21
Original post by WillowSummers
Edexcel.

Ok same. You know in the literature and arts section, do the characters names count in our word count because each time I write an essay I'm like 300 words over :|
I have German on friday. WHY do they have to go and put the exam I'm most likely to go and do the worst in first?
Reply 23
Eek, everyone's timetables sound really bad :frown: and the expectations for grades are the worst! Hating A2 right now :tongue:

Original post by flume
Yess :frown: I need AAB too, I'm not too worried about German or Sociology but I'm freaking out about Psychology! I was 2 marks under an A at AS and I need an A overall :frown:

What university is that for?:smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
3 exams next week !biology ,maths ,chemistry
I'm so scared they are all AM exams :frown:
Reply 25
Original post by Whatever9999
3 exams next week !biology ,maths ,chemistry
I'm so scared they are all AM exams :frown:

I prefer AM exams, at least they're out of the way, whereas with PM you have hours to fret over it! 2 of mine are AM, 2 are PM.

Original post by laurennmc
I prefer AM exams, at least they're out of the way, whereas with PM you have hours to fret over it! 2 of mine are AM, 2 are PM.

True i agree ,but i keep thinking few hours of solid revision before the exam will make huge difference especially for chemistry and biology !
Then 3 the week after ,so six in total in the space of two weeks .
Reply 27
So stressed out, aiming for AAC and waiting for the next 2 weeks to be over, good luck everyone!
Original post by milkytea
I'm just dreading Thursday morning to be honest. I have Politics and C4 one after the other. I'm gonna be stuck in one room for about four and a half hours haha.

I have got politics on thursday too!

Reply 29
Original post by Whatever9999
True i agree ,but i keep thinking few hours of solid revision before the exam will make huge difference especially for chemistry and biology !
Then 3 the week after ,so six in total in the space of two weeks .

Yeah that's good actually. Quite thankful for the fact my last exam is PM, as it's got the most content to cover (Sociology 4). Good luck with your exams :smile:

Good luck Alice, sure you can do it!

How do you have so many :O! I only have 4 in total, although 4 of my A2 modules were coursework based.

If you count the two I took already I have 10 in total.

3 For Maths
3 For Further Maths
2 For Economics
2 For General Studies

I didn't take any of the modules in January.
Reply 31
Im dreading it all

Tues History and ICT
Thurs Business Studies :frown:

hatehatehate it
Reply 32
AQA English Literature soon, and I have to get AAB to get in. TERRIFIED.
Reply 33
Eek, everyone's timetables sound really bad :frown: and the expectations for grades are the worst! Hating A2 right now :tongue:

What university is that for?:smile:

UCL! it's literally the perfect university for me, but it's looking very unlikely that i'll get in :frown:
Reply 34
Original post by ThisaraD
I'm doing that exam too.
That, and Psychology on Monday.

Well, best get the noose ready now. Good luck! :smile:

Oh, unit 3 Psychology re-take? ME TOO :frown:

Haha, yep! Hope they go well! :smile:
Reply 35
Yesss, Sociology 3:smile:. Dreading Sociology 4 the most because there is simply too much to cover!
What university are you going/course are you doing?:smile:
Thank you, good luck also!

Haven't you done unit 4 yet then? Aghr I know, when you compare Crime and Deviance to Religion in the textbook, there's more than double for Crime! It's ridiculous! Blehr and research methods, *yawn*. The only good thing about unit 4 is that the grade boundaries do tend to be fairly low, because I think everyone struggles with it!

I'm doing International Business with French + Spanish at Aston University :smile: What about you?

:smile:
Reply 36
Yup, I've only got one exam next week but it's my most feared one: History :vader:
Need AAB for Chemistry at Warwick... already had 4 exams (all maths) and I still have 6 exams to go - 2 next week, and then 4 the week after! D:

Although, my insurance is BBB which I shall definitely get, so at least I know I am definitely going to university! :biggrin:
:sigh:

Eng Lang, Spanish, German. We have learnt NOTHING in Lang and those of you who do AQA A will know how much there is to memorise, both from the book and own research :sigh:
Physics G485- Monday
History Russia- Tuesday
Biology F215- Friday

and then a Physics retake and General Studies the week after.

#FML

Quick Reply

Latest