The Student Room Group

if im good looking

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
some of them have said if they were my age they would date etc, i just figured its always the older ones because they arent scared to voice thier opinion because they know i wont take it the wrong way and start to try and **** them haha

If you were honestly that gorgeous then wouldn't the younger ones want you to take it that way and 'try to **** them'...?
Original post by Josh93
Then you are a fool - how 'pretty' do you imagine that either of you will be 30 years from now?

He was just trying to be nice to me
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous
Why the hell do i never get nice looking girls ask me out?

Ive dated a few good looking girls, but i never seem to see hot girls looking at me and therefore never want to approach them and ask them out, im not quiet either i do talk to them.

People say im good looking often and say i cant have any trouble with the ladies, but i bloody do and its ****.

I have had some OK girls ask me out but no-one i would consider dating (I have dated nicer girls including a GF), and even that doesent happen very often.

In the clubs i dont have great luck either.

Help me brahs
Girls probably do look at you; they're just better at hiding it than we are.

It's all in the confidence. If you act invisible or too nice, you're going to be invisible. If you're arrogant and act like a dick, you'll be actively ignored or even openly brushed off. If you're confident but still nice, you'll be noticed and people will like you including... women :eek:
Reply 23
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
He was just trying to be nice to me

I'm completely confused - you two are seeing each other?
Original post by Josh93
I'm completely confused - you two are seeing each other?

well not anymore, he doesn't want me :frown: I'm confused about why he posted that when he's ignoring me
Reply 25
well not anymore, he doesn't want me :frown: I'm confused about why he posted that when he's ignoring me

Ermm...I have no idea? (edges slowly away from brewing domestic conflict, subtely checking exit routes)

His comment is in the present tense, are you sure you're not seeing each other anymore? :confused:
Reply 26
Original post by Josh93
Then you are a fool - how 'pretty' do you imagine that either of you will be 30 years from now?

exactly the same, maybe a little less hair on my part, some age lines and a face that shows the adequate weathering of the joys and hardships of life

whats your beef anyway kiddo?
Reply 27
Original post by EddieC
exactly the same, maybe a little less hair on my part, some age lines and a face that shows the adequate weathering of the joys and hardships of life

whats your beef anyway kiddo?

Very poetic.

My beef is with the assumption that pretty = perfect.
Yes attraction is an integral part of a relationship but I don't think that the perfect woman is necessarily the most attractive...
Original post by Josh93
Very poetic.

My beef is with the assumption that pretty = perfect.
Yes attraction is an integral part of a relationship but I don't think that the perfect woman is necessarily the most attractive...

Thats nice.. I'd hate to be your girl, knowing that someone else is probably more attractive in your eyes lol
Reply 29
It could just be that you're an awful, terrible person? :P
Reply 30
Thats nice.. I'd hate to be your girl, knowing that someone else is probably more attractive in your eyes lol

Right, because most guys/girls think that their partner is the most physically attractive person that they have ever and will ever meet?

Whether or not you think your partner is the epitomy of physical attractiveness wasn't my point anyway, my argument is that attractiveness alone does not make a person perfect as a partner.

Someone that is less conventionally attractive but has more in common with you, a more compatible personality and better chemistry will make a far more perfect partner than the person that is more conventionally attractive but is none of the above.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending