The Student Room Group

how do i get this guy? he will be famous

Scroll to see replies

That guy's got 99 problems but a gold digger aint one.
Reply 21
Original post by im so fresh
That guy's got 99 problems but a gold digger aint one.

why has everyone assumed i am a gold digger?
as it happens, he is a complete player, he gets with loadsa different girls all the time. I dont want a relationship with him nor do i want his money.

i simply just wanted to sleep with him because hes hot and when he gets famous he will have the real gold diggers after him but because they are 10 times more beautiful he wont care.

as it happens i went out with him a few weeks ago and we ended up making out in the club, before he got recognised and bombarded by females and he ended up having to leave!

So at least i kinda got what i was after :frown: just no sex yet lol
Reply 22
deck the halls with boughs of folly, troll-o-lol-o-lol, troll-ololol
Reply 23
why the hell is everyone presuming im a troll?

because im a girl, and i just want to have sex with someone cuz theyre hot. geez, just cos none of you males have ever had a woman want sex with you, it doesnt mean it NEVER happens.
you stupid 13 year old
oh no no no i am not a goldddd diggggaaaa... i will give u my heart, i will give u my soul... i will give u ma goooodddies babey....
Clearly an obsessed Justin Bieber fan lol

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
'OMG you see him on tv? Yeah... ****ed him :awesome:'

:facepalm:

I mean fair enough if it just happened, but to go out of your way to have sex with a guy just because he's getting famous? Bit low.
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh come on people, are you telling me that if you liked someone and they were becoming famous you wouldn't be a bit more interested!?

Unless he was someone off TOWIE or something then that would put me off completely.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Reply 29
Original post by FrostyLemon
'OMG you see him on tv? Yeah... ****ed him :awesome:'

:facepalm:

I mean fair enough if it just happened, but to go out of your way to have sex with a guy just because he's getting famous? Bit low.

erm yehh he has been on Tv and we've only kissed :frown: haha!

and im not going out of my way to have sex with him BECAUSE hes famous. what im trying to say is, HES FLIPPING GORGEOUS and WHEN hes more famous he will have every girl under the sun throwing themseleves at him.

I have ALWAYS wanted to sleep with him, as long as ive known him, but now that hes getting famous im realising my chances are geting slimmer and slimmer.

So im going out my way to have sex with him because hes hot, not because hes famous...but because hes famous is going to make it an issue!

and no i dont want a relatonsip with him nor his money
Reply 30
Original post by EffieFlowers
Oh come on people, are you telling me that if you liked someone and they were becoming famous you wouldn't be a bit more interested!?

Unless he was someone off TOWIE or something then that would put me off completely.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e

no hes nt off towie hes in a band :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous

and im not going out of my way to have sex with him BECAUSE hes famous. what im trying to say is, HES FLIPPING GORGEOUS and WHEN hes more famous he will have every girl under the sun throwing themseleves at him.

I have ALWAYS wanted to sleep with him, as long as ive known him, but now that hes getting famous im realising my chances are geting slimmer and slimmer.

So im going out my way to have sex with him because hes hot, not because hes famous...but because hes famous is going to make it an issue!

It's really not that hard for a girl to get into a guys pants, cmon. You've kissed so he obviously thinks you're attractive just make it clear that you are AVAILABLE and he'll come' a running.
Reply 32
Original post by foolscap
It's really not that hard for a girl to get into a guys pants, cmon. You've kissed so he obviously thinks you're attractive just make it clear that you are AVAILABLE and he'll come' a running.

well thats what i thought...
and hes always been a ''bad boy'' player slut etc.

but now all of a sudden really stunning girls are coming onto him and hes saying no !!

am just confused :confused:

oh well least we kissed :rolleyes:
Original post by Anonymous

Ok so you always wanted to have sex with him, but you've only just started trying now when he's getting famous. Convenient! He's probably saying no to all these girls because they weren't hitting on him before and he's probably got a bit of self respect and realises they're all just doing it for bragging rights. Ignoring them makes him more desirable. :wink:

Clever lad, hope he continues doing what he's doing! I'm sure he can see you all from a mile off.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending