The Student Room Group

Girls with flat chest and bum

I'm wondering if a guy could ever like a girl like this.

COMPLETELY FLAT CHEST. 0 breast tissue and can barely fit into kids 28AA bra's.

FLAT BUM. What some call an ''extended back'' you literally can't tell where my bum starts or where my back ends :frown: I can't tone up as I don't have anything there in the first place.

Would you date a girl like this? A girl with the body of a 9 year old.

Scroll to see replies

it honestly would not bother me at all, i like petite girls anyway, how old are you as you may still have some growing left to do.
yes. it depends on the person as a whole, personality speaks louder than looks regardless as different people have different taste anyway. don't worry too much, you will be surprise the amount of guys who will look at you behond that. Have you tried eating more, especially foods rich in protiens etc but don't worry, you probably stil growing aswell.
It's the personality that counts, just cause you have a body which hasn't grown doesn't mean you will date people...
If you date someone, they'll like you for you, not cause the size of your breasts... :smile:
my friend had an eating disorder when she was in her early teens and from that she never grew properly, so she still looks about 13 years old! People think shes your little sister :s-smilie:

Saying that shes started eating more recently and really filling out.

But i dont believe the 'no point working out' crap, because she works out and its the only thing thats given her great shape in her butt/legs.
Reply 5
Depends how bony they were and if they had a waist. I wouldn't if their ribs were exposed.
As long as you do anal.
Reply 7
you just go to give a hell of a blow job
I wouldn't mind even slightly. As long as they have a nice personality and enjoy my company, that's all I need really.
Just don't get fat... a fat girl with no tits is God playing a cruel joke.
Reply 10
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
I wouldn't mind even slightly. As long as they have a nice personality and enjoy my company, that's all I need really.

Are you saying that looks aren't at all important to you? :confused:
Reply 11
Original post by TheInformer
Just don't get fat... a fat girl with no tits is God playing a cruel joke.

:hoppy:
Reply 12
do squats u stupid bish

you cant get bigger tits without a boob job but you can easily get a nicer ass and ass is 10x more important
lol at all the guys saying its all about personality, would this be the same opinion if you met her in real life (no offense flat chest and no bum):hahaha:
Original post by 06dimairhop
(no offense flat chest and no bum):hahaha:

That wasn't very nice of you, was it? I suppose you're perfection in human form then? :rolleyes:

OP, as others have said, the way you look isn't the be all and end all, you need to be confident and love yourself the way you are.
Original post by BefuddledPenguin

Absolutely agreed. Shame there werent more people like you :redface:
Reply 16
Really wouldn't bother me at all. It is generally people's insecurities about their appearance, rather than their actual appearance in itself that puts guys off.
Reply 17
Most men (myself included) focus mainly on a girl's face and personality so we won't care if you're flat chested and lack a bottom.
Reply 18
One of the most attractive girls in my year at university is exactly like this - she has a great personality and a pretty face / smile. Every guy I know thinks she is attractive, so don't worry!
OP needs to go on a high protein diet and do weights. squat heavy, deadlift, roman deadlifts etc and your ass will grow. It's just muscle.

Most guys wont care about your boob size anyway, and a lot prefer them smaller.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending