Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Loss of appetite UTI

Announcements Posted on

I had a terrible urinary tract infection a few weeks ago, to the point of where I couldn't leave my room for days and cried in pain whenever I went to the toilet. I was literally urinating every 5 minutes. I went to the doctors and got some antibiotics, which helped but the symptoms keep coming back. I've noticed I've had to urinate much more frequently in the last few weeks and I've had a few moments where I thought I would wet myself, which is obviously very concerning!

The problems down there aren't too bad today, but I've noticed a decrease in appetite in the last week. I get full much more easily recently, which is strange for me because everyone knows me for being an absolute pig! I've had no breakfast today and only just sat down for some lunch... I got half way through then felt very sick and had to walk off. Could this be related to the infection?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Probably but if problems are carrying on, you really should go to see the GP. Pelvic floor exercises may help with the urgency but it really ought to be checked out - I speaketh as someone who's had multiple UTIs and probably permanent issues. Better to get it nipped in the bud now if you can x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    your loss of appetite could be down to stress and worry over your infection, but I'd get everything checked over with your GP as soon as you can.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 10, 2012
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.