The Student Room Group

boobs :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
I'd kill to be a 34B - i don't think that's flat at all. I am a 32A (probably an AA but I am too scared to be measured!) and I'm 23, so probably too old to have 'teenage insecurities'. When I've been in relationships in the past i've felt fine about them, but i've been single for 2 years and I am begining to realise that older guys probably prefer girls who look like women and not little girls. Thanks for the advice though, I guess everyone's got something they don't like about themselves (just some more than others!)

I'm smaller than that and I've never had a problem with guys. They're boobs and guys are gonna like them any way.

And you can still be in proportion without having big boobs :wink:

I find it so depressing that women are catagorised for life over something they have no control over.

And I don't feel like I'm ever categorised on my boob size? I've just learned to be happy with them.
It's not bull****. I'm a 32A so basically flat chested and I haven't had that much of a problem (23 tomorrow). Believe it or not but personality does play a part as well as looks.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
If you're not happy with normal healthy breasts now, what makes you think you will be happy if you had larger breasts? It's not your breast size that is the problem, it's how you feel about your own body which is the problem. Stop hating your body. It's difficult with constant media images of breasts that only look a certain way, but you should know that breast size means nothing at all. Self-confidence, however, means a lot.

I know that it's very easy for a girl to think that a guy is only attracted to a girl with large breasts, but believe me, it just isn't true. :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
Honestly im not in your position because mine are pretty big and i get tonnes of attention, but i have a lot of friends who are flat chested and they can get just as much attention than me because they have other better features that they know how to flaunt. Attention isn't always great when it's because they are only interested in what size i am - they are more creepy guys than what my friends get! lol the perfect guy for you isn't going to cheat on you for one feature that can be bigger on other girls! If he does then he isn't worth your time. Focus on your best features to make you feel better about yourself

We want proof we want proof!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 24
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Oh and as wh0re-ish as this sounds, when I subscribed to this forum, I posted a picture of myself in my new bra and knickers in a thread that only other subscribers could see. It got over 20 pos reps. Not bad for a flat chested girl right? What I'm saying is, you can still be sexy whatever your bra size. So chin up!
And what a picture it was! :sexface:
Reply 25
I'm a guy, 19 years old and I can honestly tell you that it wouldn't matter the slightest to me! There will most definitely be some guys who it does matter to, but at the end of the day they just wouldn't be worth your time. If you have a great personality it really shouldn't matter! And nobody's perfect, everyone has features that they are self conscious about, so I wouldn't let it get you down :smile:

Somebody will come along and it won't matter at all to them. Hope I've helped. Feel free to message me if you feel you wanna talk more :smile: Good luck!
Original post by iSoftie
We want proof we want proof!

No you cant have proof! Lol i see that people are jealous and have negged me, i did say people that are smaller tend to have other better features!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I feel so inferior.
I am flat chested and feel that it's forever going to hold me back. I see girls who are in proportion and think 'that's what guys want' - my friends say it doesn't matter as much as I think it does, but I know they're just saying it to make me feel better. Of course any guy is gonna pick a girl with reasonable sized boobs over one with a flat chest - it's just nature! Sometimes I think my life is pointless: I'm never going to find anyone or have children - or if i do they will cheat on me/leave me for someone with breasts.
I'd get a boob job but for one I can't afford it and two they still wouldn't be real.

I find it so depressing that women are catagorised for life over something they have no control over.

Does anyone understand where I'm coming from? I am fed up of hearing 'the right guy won't mind what bra size you are' because it's bull****!

I'm going to level with you buddy :smile: I've had a mixture of girlfriends whom were both big-breasted and flat breasted, and I want to assure you that what I prioritised was definitely not her chest :smile: Indeed, in my experience, flat chested women were far, far nicer to me than their bigger counterparts, as well as being much more sensitive. Bigger women in my experience seemed a little more arrogant about their, er, 'treasure'.

Let me put it into context - Because women have a tendency for thinner guys, it puts me on a lower platform because I'm chunky - through personal preference, of course :smile:, and I could use the plethora of chunky guys who are single too, much like me due to my singleness.

But does it therefore mean all women like thinner guys? Not so. I can give you quite a few people who do like chunky men over thinner guys, by a huge margin :smile:

Whatever men trivialise as being a priority for women, including big boobs, I assure you that is not the case - and whomever does so is incredibly, incredibly shallow, and not worth your time.

If you pop me a message, I'll do my best to try and help you dude :smile:

Take care :smile:
Original post by Josh93
Yeah? Try being a short guy :rolleyes:

You don't look that short! :biggrin: How tall are you? :tongue:
Reply 29
Original post by Chad_Bronson
You don't look that short! :biggrin: How tall are you? :tongue:

Well, you can only see my upper body :tongue:
I'm 5 ft 2 and it's been a problem for pretty much every girl i've ever liked.
It doesn't bother me that much personally, only in so much as that it bothers girls that I like :\
In my experience girls care about height a LOT more than guys care about bra size.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT18i
Original post by Josh93
Well, you can only see my upper body :tongue:
I'm 5 ft 2 and it's been a problem for pretty much every girl i've ever liked.
It doesn't bother me that much personally, only in so much as that it bothers girls that I like :\
In my experience girls care about height a LOT more than guys care about bra size.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT18i

Yeah alright, well played :biggrin:

Thats interesting, because only yesterday I was talking to someone who was 5ft 2 as well :eek:

Hang in there though dude - I'm sure someone nice will come your way :smile: I've been single for about 18 months, still trying to find that perfect girl :redface:

For sake of argument, I'm 5ft 7.5in :smile:
Heh. I've fallen for chicks with the craziest of appearances. Woman up and learn to love your beestings.
And you get to wear the BEST clothes!! How many times I've salivated over baby doll tops, Peter Pan collars, shift dresses, high necked jumpers, even simple things like band tees I can't wear because they're round necked. I adore fashion but I can't shop anywhere because everything is strappy or sleeveless, and big boobs (I'm 30FF and bras cost me at least £30 a pop) often come with broad shoulders and bigger arms :frown: I can't even wear a tank top otherwise I look like a builder :frown: please be grateful for what you have! (I am normally before anyone points out my hypocrisy) this life is much too short to spend so much time stressing over body tissue that you don't possess. Think of the amazing things you can wear! And the fact you don't have to hold them when you run downstairs :frown:

honestly tits dont matter that much, trust me thisis coming from a guy, i have a friend whos flat as a pancake shes never had any trouble getting with guys and absolutley no one cares about it :smile:
Reply 34
Thats interesting, because only yesterday I was talking to someone who was 5ft 2 as well

Shocking as it may seem others of our kind do exist :wink:

Hang in there though dude - I'm sure someone nice will come your way :smile: I've been single for about 18 months, still trying to find that perfect girl :redface:

For sake of argument, I'm 5ft 7.5in :smile:[/

Thanks, I hope so :tongue:
I'm not sure that 'that perfect girl' exists but good luck!
Honestly, you don't know what I'd give to be 5ft 7.5 :rolleyes:
My personal opinion is that when a girl is wearing something then breasts are attractive, nice shape. However if a girl is completely nude it does not really matter, infact smaller perky ones are really nice. This whole, I don't want my guy to see my small breasts syndrome is really silly.
Reply 36
Look at all those celebs that are "flat chested" they still look amazing! I think its how you carry yourself as well. I'm only a 34B and used to always want bigger boobs but I don't care anymore. There's nothing I can do to change it (f a boob job) so I live with it.
Maybe when you have kids they will get bigger. Have more confidence in yourself.
Remember even girls with big boobs sometimes wish they had smaller boobs.

Reply 37
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
No you cant have proof! Lol i see that people are jealous and have negged me, i did say people that are smaller tend to have other better features!

A DV? :L then again you can't guess if a girl has one haha
Reply 38
Firstly, I'm more of a bum man anyway and flat chest doesn't bother me tbh. But here is the position guys find themselves in, couldn't resist:

I feel so inferior.
I have a small willy and feel that it's forever going to hold me back. I see guys who are in proportion and think 'that's what girls want' - my friends say it doesn't matter as much as I think it does, but I know they're just saying it to make me feel better. Of course any girl is gonna pick a guy with a reasonably sized willy over one with a small one - it's just nature! Sometimes I think my life is pointless: I'm never going to find anyone or have sex - or if i do they will cheat on me/leave me for someone with a bigger willy.
I'd get a willy extension but for one I can't afford it and two they still wouldn't be real.

I find it so depressing that men are catagorised for life over something they have no control over.

Does anyone understand where I'm coming from? I am fed up of hearing 'the right guy won't mind what bra size you are' because it's bull****!
Like boobs are nice for sure. But you can't have sex with boobs... oh wait.

No but seriously as a guy it really doesn't matter especially for relationship material ladies :smile:

Quick Reply