The Student Room Group

Warsi: Pakistani men see white girls as 'fair game'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FSP
Evidence that they passed up the oppurtunity to rape non white girls.
Pedofiles have just abuse , race doesnt come into it. Did catholic priests have a thing for white boys?

there were several non-whtie girls in these grooming cases . . . . and a white perpetrator too.
Reply 261
Original post by naman
i dont understand why the term 'asians' is used all the time - embarrassing for non-pakistanis so why don't they name and shame?

Also when ever a crime takes place murder, shooting etc the media refers to skin colour black,white, asian not ethnicty african,nigerian,slavic etc
Original post by FSP
Also when ever a crime takes place murder, shooting etc the media refers to skin colour black,white, asian not ethnicty african,nigerian,slavic etc

not exactly the same . . .
Original post by FSP
Evidence that they passed up the oppurtunity to rape non white girls.
Pedofiles have just abuse , race doesnt come into it. Did catholic priests have a thing for white boys?

How many African Catholics are in the catholic church ? It's a very ignorant statement to make. Rochdale is heavily populated with Pakistani's. So why did they only target white children for that matter. If they really wanted to, hey could have targeted a girl from their own culture. This situation was turned into a racial matter from the offset; by the pedophilea themselves.
Original post by aqquaintance_sport
How many African Catholics are in the catholic church ? It's a very ignorant statement to make. Rochdale is heavily populated with Pakistani's. So why did they only target white children for that matter. If they really wanted to, hey could have targeted a girl from their own culture. This situation was turned into a racial matter from the offset; by the pedophilea themselves.

there were several non-white girls in the 2 major cases to hit the news. Ther was also a white perpetrator. These gangs were smart and exploited their knowledge of their people within their soceity and targeted the most vulnerable girls (these happened to mostly be white girls who experienced various social problems/issues) . . . .

They could have targeted pakistani girls within their community but they knew that grooming a girl would mean they would be more likely to be found out (due to the cultural and social differences between the the whites and asians in these towns.

there may certainly be a "race issue" and division in these northern towns but these cases of grooming, pimping and rape was carried out on the basis of selecting the most vulnerable and easiest targets (or "fair game"/"easy meat" as some like to put it)
Reply 265

Catholic abuse took part in european countries with significant non white populations
Because like all pedofiles they picked on vulnerable girls from unstable homes who happened to be white.If they had the oppurtunity to groom a random asian girl they met on the streets they wouldve.Also you cant ignore the jobs of theese perverts and how that played a part similar to teachers.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by FSP
Catholic abuse took part in european countries with significant non white populations
Because like all pedofiles they picked on vulnerable girls from unstable homes who happened to be white.If they had the oppurtunity to groom a random asian girl they met on the streets they wouldve.Also you cant ignore the jobs of theese perverts and how that played a part similar to teachers.

indeed, there are many catholic missionaries in many countries across the world with access to thousands if not millions of young vulnerable children. Given the scale of abuse in western countries, I can't fathom what horrible things must have happened in third world and other countries.

I agree that these cases weren't based on race, but rather pciking the most vulnerable and easiest targets (majority happened to be white girls). But I'm also aware of the view that asian (and other) men have of white /english/british women with regards to their sexual behaviour...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by MonkeyMan2009
there were several non-white girls in the 2 major cases to hit the news. Ther was also a white perpetrator. These gangs were smart and exploited their knowledge of their people within their soceity and targeted the most vulnerable girls (these happened to mostly be white girls who experienced various social problems/issues) . . . .

They could have targeted pakistani girls within their community but they knew that grooming a girl would mean they would be more likely to be found out (due to the cultural and social differences between the the whites and asians in these towns.

there may certainly be a "race issue" and division in these northern towns but these cases of grooming, pimping and rape was carried out on the basis of selecting the most vulnerable and easiest targets (or "fair game"/"easy meat" as some like to put it)

By your examples, we could also say the same for stop an search. Although people would claim that' a racial issue. It could be argued its a non racial issue and that black youths are more likely to come from poorer backgrounds, be involved in gang activitys as they're Often born Into poor communities therefore, they're easy targets for policeman.
Reply 268
the guys who intially groomed the girls (by acting as bfs) in the first big case were british asians (with arragend marriages from their native countries). The older men who paid for sex and raped these girls were of the older generation with a more traditional pakistani culture.....

It was way beyond expecting sex after a few drinks.... these men systematically groomed them with alcohol, drugs, gifts etc and believed that they owned these girls and so pimped them out as whores...

I think the main crimes was commited by theese older men who went driving around and in even used a white girl to find other vulnerbale white girls. I think a mixture of being weak sex mad individuals combined with a rural background ( lack of social skills to get girls normally and failure at mentally blocking mass media sexulisation which most people in more modern cities in pakistan and abroad pick up as they grow up) , oppurtunity and working in an enviorment with attractive girls combined with being just nasty individuals.The northern thing is interesting because british northern city pakistanis are more likely to come from rural backgrounds and have arranged marriages .

Yea it was way worse than that but probably how it started. They didnt pick on girls who dont drink, the entire sick strategy was based on getting them drunk.

Anyway thats all ive got say on the matter hope the girls get justice, arranged marriages are looked into and warsi stops making statements designed to impress certain people.No evidence race played a factor nor was the white girl easy meat bs started by a race.At the end of day its a small minority all races have pedofiles most use the internet some street groom.
(edited 11 years ago)
By your examples, we could also say the same for stop an search. Although people would claim that' a racial issue. It could be argued its a non racial issue and that black youths are more likely to come from poorer backgrounds, be involved in gang activitys as they're Often born Into poor communities therefore, they're easy targets for policeman.

how is it the same ? so because black people are supposedly poorer/coming from poor backgrounds, it justifies that they be stopped and searched more often than other races?

My point is that the social/cultural values and norms between whites and asians in these northern towns are different. This is what causes segregation, "ghettos" and racial hostilities in such places.
Alcohol played a significant factor in these grooming cases (as its replaced the traditional sweets in the grooming tool of choice for these gangs) and given the cultural difference between the two groups, it would have been hard for these gangs to target pakistani schoolgirls etc...
how is it the same ? so because black people are supposedly poorer/coming from poor backgrounds, it justifies that they be stopped and searched more often than other races?

My point is that the social/cultural values and norms between whites and asians in these northern towns are different. This is what causes segregation, "ghettos" and racial hostilities in such places.
Alcohol played a significant factor in these grooming cases (as its replaced the traditional sweets in the grooming tool of choice for these gangs) and given the cultural difference between the two groups, it would have been hard for these gangs to target pakistani schoolgirls etc...

How does alcohol justify pedophilia? You're clutching at straws with alcohol. There's girls would have been approached with or without booze. this has nothing to do with Vodka. You're most Likely from Pakistan yourself, that's maybe why you do not want to admit it. It's like claiming If alcohol didn't exist, this never would have happened, hat these gangs would cease to form.

The stop and search claim is no different from what you're saying. I could say that it would be very difficult to find a gun/knife on a non black youh because crime statistics show that there I a cultural issue revolving street gang, gun crime activity. You can't have it both ways.
(edited 11 years ago)
How does alcohol justify pedophilia? You're clutching at straws with alcohol. There's girls would have been approached with or without booze. this has nothing to do with Vodka. You're most Likely from Pakistan yourself, that's maybe why you do not want to admit it. It's like claiming If alcohol didn't exist, this never would have happened, hat these gangs would cease to form.

The stop and search claim is no different from what you're saying. I could say that it would be very difficult to find a gun/knife on a non black youh because crime statistics show that there I a cultural issue revolving street gang, gun crime activity. You can't have it both ways.

you're comparing the british policeforce to these grooming gangs? Are they supposed to be working on the same basis?

Alcohol doesn't justify these men grooming and raping these young girls, but the fact is that it was a significant factor in them controlling these young girls (the court evidence stated this on numerous occasions) and given the cultural and social differences between the white and pakistani girls within these towns, it was most certainly more likely that they'd be picking up young girls who drink adn are taken in by alcohol as an ice-breaker.

I'm not of pakistani heritage, but my gf is . . . . .
Original post by Dont Tread On Me
It seems that communities are finally going to start speaking out against these vermin that pollute our country.

Admitting that a problem exists is the first stage in exterminating it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18117529

I honestly cant believe this has 27 negative votes. It's disturbing to say the least.
'Funny how you Brits seem to conveniantly forget your blood-mongering history'

a bit rich, don't you think? maybe you should look into Islamic history & see what you find. If anything, your just another person who lives in the country, lives of 'you brits' and hates the country.

I don't live off britts, I live off my own hard-earned money. I don't hate the country just the holier than-thou-attitude some Brits have. Grates on my last nerve. A large part of British culture is built on hypocricy.
Reply 274
The white man owes the world nothing. You can't inherit guilt along racial lines, it's entirely irrational. We need to stop apologising.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by starshine123
I don't live off britts, I live off my own hard-earned money. I don't hate the country just the holier than-thou-attitude some Brits have. Grates on my last nerve. A large part of British culture is built on hypocricy.

You need us to give you the opportunity. Yu can't get that whereever you were Born. Why are you here in the first place? A large part of this culture is also built on tolerance. People such as yourself have nothing positive to say about Britain cause you have no gratitude. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Your house was built by the people you hate. If you want to know Why the EDL exists, ts because of people like you. Your ' hard earned money' which you need to come to another country to get. I think you're The hypocrite.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Blastoise
Wait a minute... Are you telling me rape is part of my culture? Shows me how ignorant and stupid you really are.
Get out of this thread

oh wow didn't see this as I didn't have who quoted me on. Well firstly if you read what I wrote a bit more carefully I wasn't saying rape is a part of pakistani culture, more that some pakistani men seem to think non muslim women are easy or fair game as stated. It doesn't appear to be such a big issue in other ethnicities. Learn to read first before calling someone ignorant and stupid. And don't tell me what to do. ****ing pathetic.
Original post by StressedOut1
oh wow didn't see this as I didn't have who quoted me on. Well firstly if you read what I wrote a bit more carefully I wasn't saying rape is a part of pakistani culture, more that some pakistani men seem to think non muslim women are easy or fair game as stated. It doesn't appear to be such a big issue in other ethnicities. Learn to read first before calling someone ignorant and stupid. And don't tell me what to do. ****ing pathetic.

Why don't you?

And as for this bit, that is a joke, seriously. Only Pakistani men see non-Muslim women as easy? You sure of that?

How many "lads" go out clubbing looking for the easiest slags to get with? What race are they? Most men see certain groups of women as easy. Here's an example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geordie_Shore
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
Why don't you?

And as for this bit, that is a joke, seriously. Only Pakistani men see non-Muslim women as easy? You sure of that?

How many "lads" go out clubbing looking for the easiest slags to get with? What race are they? Most men see certain groups of women as easy. Here's an example:

So your basically saying non muslim girls are slags and fair game to get raped? And the fact is that muslim sex gangs SPECIFICALLY target non muslim women. Why won't you admit that there is a problem here? Just have a look at Norway- www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoiCYwoJKrE

I'm not saying ALL pakistani's or muslims think it's ok for it to happen but there is definitely a mentality among some. Just because non muslims girls seem to have a greater choice in how they dress act and present themselves does not mean it's ok for them to be raped. And it's disgusting for anyone to imply that.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Why don't you?

And can you point out to me exactly what I didn't learn to read?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending