The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexx53
Must be from everyone procrastinating revision :biggrin:

lol! Probably... although i've been doing a lot of procastination too!
Original post by Sheel1
Thanks soo much for help both of you :O I had to google it!! :colondollar: .. now let me delete that search history so my parents don't find out lol

OK, in the spoiler is a picture (I hope you can see it) and, as you said, it may embarrass the girls on this forum, so please don't click it if you're easily embarrassed :smile: It's something to do with biology, if you're interested what it's in the spoiler (you can probably work it out :tongue:)

Spoiler

Btw, click the picture two/three times to enlarge it and make it clear :smile:
Reply 6342
Ahh 3 exams this week!! Maths, geography and history!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Sheel1
Thanks soo much for help both of you :O I had to google it!! :colondollar: .. now let me delete that search history so my parents don't find out lol

Your welcome :h: Lol, your asian parents (I'm assuming from the flag) will be worried. They'll lock you in room with no access to open world
[QUOTE="Sheel1;38051587"]Please please please

Spoiler

lol I did it :tongue: funny
Original post by usycool1
OK, in the spoiler is a picture (I hope you can see it) and, as you said, it may embarrass the girls on this forum, so please don't click it if you're easily embarrassed :smile: It's something to do with biology, if you're interested what it's in the spoiler (you can probably work it out :tongue:)

Spoiler

Thanks! I was trying to borrow of them books but couldn't lol

Spoiler

Original post by Alexx53
Haha xD I agree, you do :tongue:

Agreed. Lol. Wait. That's an insult :unimpressed:
oh well...I make up for it after exams :smile: I think the same can be said for you

Spoiler

Spoiler

GCSE Biology.. those were the days
Original post by Pandora.
Oops, I hope I didn't give anything important away! But yeah, best to watch that part and judge for yourself. :smile:

:rofl: That's what you get for not being a hardcore Federer supporter :wink:

Ah, I see what you mean. I was going to do some more Geography/History revision, but Bridget Jones is on so.... :tongue:

Nope, you didn't give anything away :smile: I shall watch it after history tomorrow and then give my opinions on it :biggrin:

Oh, so that's the way it is, is it, Mrs Federer? :tongue: It must have been a shame to see that Nadal, unlike Federer, is actually able to beat Djokovic :smug:
OK, I sound really cocky here, I'm sorry!

Lol why do they have to put on good movies/TV programmes or football/tennis tournaments during the exam period? So annoying! :mad:
(edited 11 years ago)
For OCR History Medicine Through Time and American West, can anyone tell me how many minutes they spend on the 5,6,7 and 8 mark questions? I have just done a mock exam, with 5=7, 6=8, 7=12, 8=13. I finished with 30 mins spare which I NEVER DO. I wrote loads as well, 8 pages.

On another note, I'm trying to get the mark scheme for this exam http://pdf.ocr.org.uk/download/pp_10...e_a951_13.pdf? I think the mark scheme is below the question paper on this pdf, as I can't find the mark scheme anywhere else on the website. The problem is, is that when I try and load it, it only shows the first page and the rest are completely blank. Can anyone help me find the mark scheme?

Thank you in advance.
fat_baby_02_thumb.jpg
podge podge!! hehe...:biggrin:
Original post by InvertedLayman
GCSE Biology.. those were the days

was that not 2 weeks ago?? or did you take it early :smile:
Original post by BabyDinosaurs
fat_baby_02_thumb.jpg

awww!!! it's sho cute. wudgie-wudgie-wudgie :tongue:
Original post by NomNomNom :)
awww!!! it's sho cute. wudgie-wudgie-wudgie :tongue:

haha :biggrin:
Original post by BabyDinosaurs
fat_baby_02_thumb.jpg

Not to be offencive but :

Spoiler

Seriously, what is it with all the baby pictures today? :tongue:
Original post by Sheel1
Not to be offencive but :

Spoiler

you wish you were extremely chubby?? or you were as cute as the baby in the picture??
lovely ambition :biggrin:

to make everyone happy! wooo!!!
do you not like them:tongue:
Reply 6358

Started because of this :biggrin:

Original post by NomNomNom :)
Attachment not found

THIS is why I watch football...their expressions so funny :lol: