The Student Room Group

boobs :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mittalmar
Like boobs are nice for sure. But you can't have sex with boobs... oh wait.

No but seriously as a guy it really doesn't matter especially for relationship material ladies :smile:

Sorry that made me giggle! :rofl:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 41
Breasts are breasts. Men love them. Maybe some have a preference for large, and some for smaller. Then some guys like a good ass and some don't care about that. Whatever.

There's plenty of action for everyone. :wink:
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
No you cant have proof! Lol i see that people are jealous and have negged me, i did say people that are smaller tend to have other better features!

Get your head out of your ass, ever stop to think people are negging you not out of jealousy, but because your post might seem a little insensitive to the OP? She clearly asked if anyone has been in the same position as her, you coming in and saying "WELL IVE GOT BIG TITS SO I DUNNO HOW U FEEL LOL" isn't really going to make her feel better is it?
Reply 43
Ooooh catfight? :emog:
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Get your head out of your ass, ever stop to think people are negging you not out of jealousy, but because your post might seem a little insensitive to the OP? She clearly asked if anyone has been in the same position as her, you coming in and saying "WELL IVE GOT BIG TITS SO I DUNNO HOW U FEEL LOL" isn't really going to make her feel better is it?

Your outspokenness is refreshing on this forum. Please, keep it up :biggrin:
Kiera Knightly is flat chested yet guys love her. For most guys including me, a pretty face counts for more than big boobs.
don't worry op! everyone has different preferences! :smile: i have big boobs but i'd prefer to have smaller ones... see, you might think i'm weird for saying that, but often i guess people just want the opposite of what they have! still, now that i've come to accept that this is just the way i am, i'm fine! there are tons of gorgeous women with small ones and tons of gorgeous women with big ones! :smile: they won't hold you back unless you LET them hold you back! just learn to love yourself the way you are and you'll be fine :smile: x
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Hello!

I'm a 34B so my boobs are in no way huge and when I was around 16 or 17 (I'm 25 now), I felt very similar to how you did. How old are you?

First of all, a man is not going to pick a girl with big boobs over a girl with a smaller chest. Men don't pick their partners based on their bra size, and any man that does is seriously not worth your time. I know you're reading this and thinking it's all bull****, but believe me, it isn't. Imagine you did have large breasts. Would you really want to be with a guy that was solely going out with you because he found your breasts aesthetically pleasing? Is that the kind of person you want to have a loving relationship with?

I know it's difficult when you see lad's mags that are all "BIG BOOBS IS WHAT MEN WANT!!11!!" but that really isn't how the real world works. I have never struggled to find a boyfriend or maintain a relationship and my boobs are tiny. An important thing to remember is confidence is key. When I was a teenager, I hated my breasts and would hardly ever let my boyfriend at the time see them. We are friends now and he told me a few years ago that my breasts never turned him off, but my lack of confidence did.

The problem here is not your boobs, but your lack of confidence. You should be proud of yourself and love yourself. Not everyone has big boobs, but what about your ass or legs? What about other features you have that will attract the opposite sex?

I've been with my boyfriend 1.5 years and he has never complained about my chest, and neither have I. I don't want to turn him off by whinging about my bra size, he wouldn't find that sexy and I don't need re-assurance over something I can't control and has no bearing on me as a person or a woman.

Please feel free to PM me, honestly I really hate the thought of girls feeling the way I did, it's so unneccessary and I'd really like to help if I can!

Oh and as wh0re-ish as this sounds, when I subscribed to this forum, I posted a picture of myself in my new bra and knickers in a thread that only other subscribers could see. It got over 20 pos reps. Not bad for a flat chested girl right? What I'm saying is, you can still be sexy whatever your bra size. So chin up!

Still have those pictures m'darlin? :perv:
I wouldn't worry about it. I'm a 32A and I've never had problems getting boyfriends. The kind of guys who judge girls because of their bra size are the ones you want to avoid dating, anyway.
Reply 49
Original post by Anonymous
I feel so inferior.
I am flat chested and feel that it's forever going to hold me back. I see girls who are in proportion and think 'that's what guys want' - my friends say it doesn't matter as much as I think it does, but I know they're just saying it to make me feel better. Of course any guy is gonna pick a girl with reasonable sized boobs over one with a flat chest - it's just nature! Sometimes I think my life is pointless: I'm never going to find anyone or have children - or if i do they will cheat on me/leave me for someone with breasts.
I'd get a boob job but for one I can't afford it and two they still wouldn't be real.

I find it so depressing that women are catagorised for life over something they have no control over.

Does anyone understand where I'm coming from? I am fed up of hearing 'the right guy won't mind what bra size you are' because it's bull****!

I'm a guy. Genuinely don't give a damn. My last girlfriend was pretty much flat chested but I didn't care (though she did). I can totally understand you because of how much of an issue it was for her, she would cry because it really really bothered her and I understood. The issue with the media is that guys can't even come out and say omg I actually like flat chested girls because it's apparently "wrong". The thing is just like you like things which other girls don't, same with guys. There's a hell of a lot of variation, so seriously don't fret. I loved her to bits and I felt she was hot as she was, it wasn't the idea of it's okay because she has other things but I actually genuinely wouldn't have changed her if I could.
So long as that bra hits the floor i couldn't care less.... that being said i'm a leg man.
both of my past gf's have been flat chested.... you ain't got nuttin' to worry bout girrrrrlll!
Reply 51
Original post by xXHolly_90Xx
No you cant have proof! Lol i see that people are jealous and have negged me, i did say people that are smaller tend to have other better features!

Shame that all you've got is (supposedly) a pair of boobs. I think its fairly obvious i'd rather be with someone who has no boobs and a cracking personality than someone with big boobs who has the personality of a plank of wood.
Original post by sekret
Shame that all you've got is (supposedly) a pair of boobs. I think its fairly obvious i'd rather be with someone who has no boobs and a cracking personality than someone with big boobs who has the personality of a plank of wood.

:adore:
Original post by AkDo
I'm a guy. Genuinely don't give a damn. My last girlfriend was pretty much flat chested but I didn't care (though she did). I can totally understand you because of how much of an issue it was for her, she would cry because it really really bothered her and I understood. The issue with the media is that guys can't even come out and say omg I actually like flat chested girls because it's apparently "wrong". The thing is just like you like things which other girls don't, same with guys. There's a hell of a lot of variation, so seriously don't fret. I loved her to bits and I felt she was hot as she was, it wasn't the idea of it's okay because she has other things but I actually genuinely wouldn't have changed her if I could.

+1 :awesome:
Reply 54
There's nothing wrong with flat chested women, the girl I fancy the most is literally as flat as a pancake and she's still fit as ****.
Reply 55
I don't mind smaller breasts at all, in fact I actually prefer them to large ones.
I use to have teeny tiny boobs when i was 17 theyve seem to have a giant growth spurt currently due to me putting on weight.

BUT
i hated my flat chest, i would tell my friends as soon as i hit 18 thats it im having a boob job, actually guys never cared that i had tiny boobs as it was in proportion to my body.

There are however some amazing things you can do, for instance the triple boost bra from la senza or the cleavage bra from anne summers are amazing they take you up 3 cup sizes and boost your tits out, there great for a confidence boost of course is any guy got you home theyd be severly horrified at the bean bags inserted in the bra to boost you but they work wonders and arnt to dear, so if you feel very unhappy go for one of those
Reply 58
I honestly think the posters who've said something along the lines of "flaunt what you've got" have hit the nail on the head. I've talked to plenty of guys and I know they find it pretty sexy when a woman is confident about her best assets. They know women aren't perfect specimens and unless they're douche-bags, they won't be looking for perfection. Sexual attraction is difficult to define and people are missing a point when they think it is necessarily anything to do with "looking perfect" or fitting into some kind of ideal.

For example, I don't go for men who look perfect. In fact, I prefer guys who don't look like the hottest thing ever. A steadfast character is what appeals to me. Men are no more shallow than women. I'm sure they think along similar lines.

I'm a wee bit chubby but losing weight. I have a big bum and boobs and quite a curvy figure. One guy told me that he doesn't find me sexy at all because he thought I was too big. Then other guys have gone crazy over my body. I make the best of myself. Whatever you've got, there's someone out there who'll love it. Trust me. That happens regardless of what you think of yourself.

I had a male friend once who was crazy about Keira Knightley. He said he liked her smaller bust. So that's just one example.

Anyone who has a problem with smaller boobs is not a kind person. I have an issue with women who tell other women they aren't womanly because they don't have big breasts.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 59

Yeah but read the comments section! It's a bunch of guys saying that the article is a load of rubbish and they like big boobs not small ones.

I feel like this discussion is futile as no matter what anyone says on here, the general consensus in society is small boobs = unattractive/boyish/immature/turn off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending