The Student Room Group

Known a girl for 2 years

Right, I've known this girl for 2 years, we were both in relationships until I broke up with a cheating ex a couple of months ago. I left a LDR whereas she just entered a LDR.

As bad as this sounds, I've always had lust for this girl (which is why I stuck to my ex).

But now I'm falling for her, she has a boyfriend and it rips me apart, I've told her I've liked her and her reply was "I already know you like me", luckily I was able to 'cool out' the situation. But I'm finding it stupidly difficult to be her friend knowing I can't have her. It's driving me crazy - every time I see her, my heart just sinks, when I don't see her I just feel like crap.

I don't know what to do, or how to go about things. Clearly I'm not good enough for her as oppossed to her boyfriend (who she happens to never talk about which did in actual fact lead me on).

Also I don't feel this is me wanting to have her to get over my ex, I really do have feelings for this girl, we've been close friends for a while and she's told me personal things. On the other hand we aren't friends that hang out, we just text and talk in school.
HELP!
Original post by Anonymous
x

If she avoided mentioning her boyfriend then it sounds like you had a chance hun. Although since you still haven't made a move you might have your work cut out trying to make anything happen now.

And when she said "I know you like me", what was your response after that? You said you managed to "cool out" the situation but what does that actually mean? Please say you didn't play it down?
Reply 2
Well you can try and get her, if you not a bastard.

If shes in a relationship, you shouldnt even be thinking of being with her until/if she breaks up with him.
Reply 3
Original post by EmptyBlackStare
If she avoided mentioning her boyfriend then it sounds like you had a chance hun. Although since you still haven't made a move you might have your work cut out trying to make anything happen now.

And when she said "I know you like me", what was your response after that? You said you managed to "cool out" the situation but what does that actually mean? Please say you didn't play it down?

I just laughed along with it and said really, and just changed coversation really.
She's really misleading and when I say she's complicated she bloody is!
Reply 4
Original post by EmptyBlackStare

I just laughed along with her and swiftly changed conversation really.
She's so misleading and when I say she's complicated she bloody is!
Original post by Yuffy
Well you can try and get her, if you not a bastard.

If shes in a relationship, you shouldnt even be thinking of being with her until/if she breaks up with him.

What absolute ****ing horse****.

Altruism is a sin. "ohhhh I should sacrafice my own happiness so that somebody else can have what I want" - Ofcourse the bastard will never know or requite the favour whilst you suffer.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Classical Liberal
What absolute ****ing horse****.

Altruism is a sin. "ohhhh I should sacrafice my own happiness so that somebody else can have what I want" - Ofcourse the bastard will never know or requite the favour whilst you suffer.

I got nothing from that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending