The Student Room Group

In a relationship with 3 different people at the same time?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Do you see male lions shagging other male lions? Or having group sex?

Hope you can make a conclusion.
Original post by lad-lad

Hope you can make a conclusion.

They might do you never know. But who cares were not lions, each to their own. Just because we don't agree with it doesn't mean it's wrong, yes it's weird to most of us but they're happy and they're not causing any harm to anyone so who cares let them get on with it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 22
Original post by billybolton
They might do you never know. But who cares were not lions, each to their own. Just because we don't agree with it doesn't mean it's wrong, yes it's weird to most of us but they're happy and they're not causing any harm to anyone so who cares let them get on with it.

Oh definitely, I know plenty of awesome gay guys, the only thing i am against is promotion of it ("ghey" parades etc and stuff like marriage").

You are totally right though.
Original post by lad-lad
Oh definitely, I know plenty of awesome gay guys, the only thing i am against is promotion of it ("ghey" parades etc and stuff like marriage").

You are totally right though.

Oh my god you totally stole what I was thinking, completely agree with that ^^

Original post by Chumbaniya
Stereotypes of what? I'm not aware of these, but that's probably due to a distinct lack of homophobia in my social circle.

That said, it's quite a compliment to the gay community if they're seen as being more able to understand and accept consensually non-monogamous relationships than straight people.

Pfft, why such a thought out and non-judgemental post would get negged I don't know. Agree.
Original post by caseyhayes
Pfft, why such a thought out and non-judgemental post would get negged I don't know. Agree.

It doesn't really matter - when I get negged for being tolerant and progressive, it's almost always someone with no power to actually affect my rep as they have a bunch of red gems due to being dickish.
****ing gross
Original post by lad-lad

Do you see male penguins shagging dead females? You do if you're a member of Captain Scott's expedition.

Do you see male ducks gang-raping female ducks? I've seen this personally on many occasions.

Plenty of animals have been documented as exhibiting homosexual behaviour, masturbation, and other sexual oddities that are atypical for humans (like killing a partner after sex). Don't look to nature to determine your morality.
Reply 28
Honestly, if you guys don't have a problem with it, then what does it matter what anyone else thinks?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending