Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Hello I may be a resit candidate for Pharmacy

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I achieve BBB or ABB this year, I will resit the year to boost my grades up to AAB so I will be predicted AAB. But do Aston, Manchester, Kings College have policies on resit candidates e.g. higher grade requirements? Or are they considered equally as regular 2 year A Level students?

Also on UCAS it says the requirements for Kings College is AABc but on the Kings website it says AAB + pass at AS Level. Both for 2013 entry, which is right?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dunno bout equal but I know UCl wants a bit higher grades wen you apply on another post some one said Kings said that if you get the entry requirements than you will be considered regardless of the fact that it took you 3 years to get it but just ring them up ill do so to and let me know to I think we are kinda in the same position
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maaria16)
    Dunno bout equal but I know UCl wants a bit higher grades wen you apply on another post some one said Kings said that if you get the entry requirements than you will be considered regardless of the fact that it took you 3 years to get it but just ring them up ill do so to and let me know to I think we are kinda in the same position
    Aston told me they consider you equally if you take a 3rd year, as long as you are predicted AAB.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    well thank god I got into UCL :eek
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    well pharmacy are alwys in clearing, i got into wolverhampton pharmacy school with BBC, alsong as you get a B in chemistry.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 29, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.