The Student Room Group

Blemishing the torch

Scroll to see replies

are these 2 clowns still famous?
Reply 21
Because people like them (apparently), since the papers keep writing about them.
I'm confused... Which of the three torches are you talking about?
how can you not love jedward :frown: even SIMON COWELL semi likes them...
Reply 24
Original post by Bellissima
how can you not love jedward :frown: even SIMON COWELL semi likes them...

The only thing Cowell likes is money. That is why he "likes" them.
Reply 25
Original post by cl_steele
nonde dieu ... so we should all act like 5 year old girls with a serious wardrobe/hair malfunction? there are many people to aspire to be, those two oxygen thieves should never ever be on that list.
oh and also theyre not reality tv stars either..

How can you dislike them?

They are talent musicians, and genitals nice people. I should know, I have a large collection of their stuff.
Reply 26
Really OP? This sickens you?

I wonder how you react to actual sickening things.

Posted via TSR iPhone App
Reply 27
Original post by dj1015
How can you dislike them?

They are talent musicians, and genitals nice people. I should know, I have a large collection of their stuff.

Quite easily; theyre annoying, immature and im pretty sure their relationship touches on something a lot deeper than just being brothers..
theyre what nice people?!?
Reply 28
Quite easily; theyre annoying, immature and im pretty sure their relationship touches on something a lot deeper than just being brothers..
theyre what nice people?!?

Damn auto correct lol :P

Surely the bond that those two enjoy is a good thing that all of us should want with our families, friends and co workers.

I wish I could love another person like they love each other.

Jedward <3<3<3<3<3<3
Reply 29
Original post by dj1015
Damn auto correct lol :P

Surely the bond that those two enjoy is a good thing that all of us should want with our families, friends and co workers.

I wish I could love another person like they love each other.

Jedward <3<3<3<3<3<3

this is getting rather strange...
At least they're better than will.i.am.
Reply 31
this is getting rather strange...

I dont understand you? Are you saying you dislike Jedward?
Reply 32
Original post by dj1015
I dont understand you? Are you saying you dislike Jedward?

im saying you have an unhealthy obsession with then.
Reply 33
im saying you have an unhealthy obsession with then.

erm..... not really.

I only have 2 of their greatest hits albums. And I have only meet them twice. Once from the Keloogs competition and once by chance. If you had the same chances I have had, I am sure you would come to admire them very much as well.

They are the highlight of the Olympics and the highlight of our nation.
Reply 34
Original post by dj1015
erm..... not really.

I only have 2 of their greatest hits albums. And I have only meet them twice. Once from the Keloogs competition and once by chance. If you had the same chances I have had, I am sure you would come to admire them very much as well.

They are the highlight of the Olympics and the highlight of our nation.

I stand by my previous comment that you have an unhealthy obsession for them and may need help ...
they have done nothing, and i really cannot stress that bit enough, for society theyve made a couple of crappy songs and annoyed countless millions of people they have nothing to do with the olympics so i dont see how they can be the 'highlight' of it..
and whats this our nation? theyre Irish and seeing as you have UK as your country theyre not from 'your' country either...
Reply 35
I stand by my previous comment that you have an unhealthy obsession for them and may need help ...
they have done nothing, and i really cannot stress that bit enough, for society theyve made a couple of crappy songs and annoyed countless millions of people they have nothing to do with the olympics so i dont see how they can be the 'highlight' of it..
and whats this our nation? theyre Irish and seeing as you have UK as your country theyre not from 'your' country either...

You don't understand. They have this amazing talent and have produced some top records. You haven't really enjoyed "true" music until you listened to Jedward....

They are the highlight of the Olympic torch relay. Excellent ambassadors for us to the rest of the world. If I wanted to give the international community a slice a slice of life over here I would put Jedward front and centre.

JEDWARD <3<3<3
Reply 36
Original post by dj1015
You don't understand. They have this amazing talent and have produced some top records. You haven't really enjoyed "true" music until you listened to Jedward....

They are the highlight of the Olympic torch relay. Excellent ambassadors for us to the rest of the world. If I wanted to give the international community a slice a slice of life over here I would put Jedward front and centre.

JEDWARD <3<3<3

no theyre idiots, and it appears you are to. You wouldnt know true music if someone came and hit you with a stack if vinyls ..
they are not ambassadors for us!
Reply 37
no theyre idiots, and it appears you are to. You wouldnt know true music if someone came and hit you with a stack if vinyls ..
they are not ambassadors for us!

Erm.... Yes they are. Hence been top standard Olympic torch bearers. Those boys do more good in one day of there life's than all the other charity cases do on the torch relay. FACT!!!!!

Jedward don't need Vinyl, they are to good for that. Vinyl is for old people who like old boring stuff. Jedward are the future.

JEDWARD <3<3<3
Original post by dj1015

JEDWARD <3<3<3

Did you watch them on Eurovision? They fitted right in :love:
Reply 39
Original post by AspiringGenius
Did you watch them on Eurovision? They fitted right in :love:

I voted for them 3 times.

JEDWARD <3<3<3

Quick Reply

Latest