lol says you, seen your ID?
lmao!!!
Reply 961
Original post by Full-UMS!
who else here sat the edexcel m3 exam? what were edexcel smoking! :frown:
It was awful!

oh how the mighty full UMS has fallen
Original post by Starlight94
what was with the biofuel ****? not impressed.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

I hear you! It's totally biased towards those who did AS Chemistry; there's a huge topic on the use and pros & cons of biofuel over fossil fuels.
Reply 963
it was how science works. you don't need to know anything about biofuels.
Reply 964
Original post by Noggster
does anyone do edexcel economics and business ?

I do
Reply 965
lol says you, seen your ID?
lmao!!!

The mighty full Ums failed to get full ums.

Sapnin with that?
This paper was far too easy. Boundaries will be sky high! My boys found it piss- killed it 75/75 :colone:
According to my school, boundaries will be:
100ums- 75/75
90ums- 71/75
80ums- 68/75
etc

Mr Troll, do you seriously enjoy making up crap to worry students who are stressed out loads already?
Go get a life you idiotic attention-seeker.
Reply 967
This paper was far too easy. Boundaries will be sky high! My boys found it piss- killed it 75/75 :colone:
According to my school, boundaries will be:
100ums- 75/75
90ums- 71/75
80ums- 68/75
etc

well you are going to be embarrassed on results day... arrogance isn't attractive pal
Reply 968
Original post by Trollolollol
Personally found biofuel an easy question, we have excellent teachers at our school, she has a crystal ball she brings out and can guess the questions before hand if you "line her palms with silver". And big dog man up, I don't think the big dog is a reference that most get neutered so man up.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Get her to guess whats going to come up on Biol5, what she thinks the essay will be...
Reply 969
Original post by biofreak
why did you pay for your exams?? and same the amount of revision I did for this! and you just know biol5 is going to suck big time

I'm resitting this unit....
I'm currently at uni but I wanted to push my grade up to a B from a C.....
and yeah I know what you mean........unit 5 is gonna be a killer... I still need to re-do chapters 15 and 16......
Reply 970
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.
Biofuel, really? AQA you joker.

why are people complaining. This is a 'how science works' paper where the majority will be how science works questions and not from the specification. Look at every single past Biol4 paper and every Q7 is a massive how science works question.

Can i also ask what did people put for the question asking about calculate the volume of CO2 produced during experiment 1?
What did you guys get for the last question relating to the use of insecticides on a resistant population.

I said that

Some individuals in the population have the alleles for the resistance against pesticides as a result of mutation. The individuals that don't have the allele for resistant die. The surviving individuals reproduce and pass on their alleles to the next generation.

How many marks would this be worth?

I'm thinking 3/5
Reply 972
Original post by scaredd
well you are going to be embarrassed on results day... arrogance isn't attractive pal

I know this guy. He is a don. He got full UMS in every exam he took last year, losing marks only on ISAs. He even got A 1 in step. Only thing he is gonna be embarrassed about is losing to his 'boys', who 'kill it' on everything.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 973
yeh merrtt, got 300/300 on first 3 modules...i have to say it's too soft an A-level :colone:

blimey your such an arrogant tw*t
Reply 974
Original post by TheBlueNowhere
You must've put P as 0.51 instead of P^2 = 0.51.

How can it be P^2 because it didnt tell us that 51% represented BB, it just told us the 51% were unbanded. Unbanded can either be BB or Bb
Reply 975
Original post by Noggster
oh how the mighty full UMS has fallen

lol this id was the first that came to my mind :rolleyes:
Original post by mazE12
blimey your such an arrogant tw*t

Agreed, I wasn't sure how much I could swear on this

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by najd5
why are people complaining. This is a 'how science works' paper where the majority will be how science works questions and not from the specification. Look at every single past Biol4 paper and every Q7 is a massive how science works question.

Can i also ask what did people put for the question asking about calculate the volume of CO2 produced during experiment 1?

I knew they would ask HSW questions, I'm not surprised it was asked. I'm saying that I didn't like the question and struggled on it.

The exam was pretty recent and people are stressed out and worried. Students have the right to express how they felt about questions :facepalm:
If you don't like it, don't read it.
Reply 978
Original post by najd5

Reply 979
Original post by najd5
How can it be P^2 because it didnt tell us that 51% represented BB, it just told us the 51% were unbanded. Unbanded can either be BB or Bb

They asked for heterozygotes so it would of been 42.

Latest

Trending

Trending