The Student Room Group

Modern Warfare 3 society

Scroll to see replies

Xbox people, I should be on from 6pm today. If I'm not appearing online it's because I'm ranking up on COD4 to save the annoyance if people have notifications switched on in case I have to power down often when placed in modded lobbies (as advised). Had a good game on Showdown. :biggrin: Should have got a second chopper in the game but I didn't fire quick enough with the three round burst AR. Still won, so all good.

I'll be ranking up the shotguns soon in MW3. No idea if it's worth getting thermal scope for the L86.
About to crack on with some Infection on MW3, seems logical at a low level since i'm starting again and it's actually quite fun!
Think I might have to dust off the xbox controller and have a bash tonight seeing as the mrs is away and all.
Original post by moonkatt
Think I might have to dust off the xbox controller and have a bash tonight seeing as the mrs is away and all.

You play much? Do you play in party teams? :smile:
Original post by NDGAARONDI
You play much? Do you play in party teams? :smile:

Not really, just go on and doss for a bit. Works been mental lately with over runs and stuff meaning I've been working well over my usual hours and am knackered. I've got a relatively short attention span when it comes to cod at the moment too. Also found out last night when I had a bash that I'd lost me mojo. Got the day off tomorrow so inbetween sorting stuff out I'll probably have another bash again.
Not really, just go on and doss for a bit. Works been mental lately with over runs and stuff meaning I've been working well over my usual hours and am knackered. I've got a relatively short attention span when it comes to cod at the moment too. Also found out last night when I had a bash that I'd lost me mojo. Got the day off tomorrow so inbetween sorting stuff out I'll probably have another bash again.

Okay. :biggrin:

Seeing if there's anyone on here that plays on COD4 still on the Xbox because some of the randoms I've played with are doing my head in. I joined quite late on in Ground War Domination on District or Strike (forget which now) and I went 24-1 only for my side to lose. The amount of times I've had to cap a flag by myself was staggering. At least in MW3 you get a killstreak/pointstreak for doing it (I think) in MW3. No idea about other editions of COD though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Add me on xbox live. I'm that guy that everyone ..... hates because i .... kids that much. You get the point.

If you like to win team deathmatch, domination etc add me.

tippexcommando
Original post by Nizza123
Add me on xbox live. I'm that guy that everyone ..... hates because i .... kids that much. You get the point.

If you like to win team deathmatch, domination etc add me.

Cool. I'll add you some time, no idea if the others are interested. Haven't played Team Tactical before so if it interests anyone, which I doubt, then I'd play that. Not as a main game type but something different. I sometimes play Barebones too. Nice to know that I don't have to worry about being a one man demolition squad when destroying enemy air support.

I have SitRep Pro so Search & Destroy should be a good game mode to play. :tongue:
I've discovered how much stalker suits my gameplay, had some impressive games with it recently using and acr or an L86.
I've discovered how much stalker suits my gameplay, had some impressive games with it recently using and acr or an L86.

May have to give it ago mate, I use marksman usually so i'll mix it up a little.
Original post by sparkysarmy
May have to give it ago mate, I use marksman usually so i'll mix it up a little.

I'ma run and gun sort of person, had been using an MP7, but with stalker combined with more powerful weapons it has a similar effect.
I'ma run and gun sort of person, had been using an MP7, but with stalker combined with more powerful weapons it has a similar effect.

It depends on my mood in the style of play i use. I previously did that token glitch and got reset so didn't play for ages but when i played normally, i had a 3.5+ KD and mainly did team-death match.

Now i'm only level 38 trying to gain all the goodies back before i can play again properly, how i miss the motion sensor! Getting all the equipment back means i can get down to doing videos for youtube.
I previously did that token glitch and got reset so didn't play for ages but when i play

You got reset for that? It amazes me that Activision don't see some selling possibilities that some exploits are doing, like getting all the prestige tokens for custom classes. And selling double XP/triple XP for some dosh too.

The only cheating I've disliked, that I've come across, is in TDM when I had two people on my side using riot shields trapping an enemy, who's their friend, so he's practically immune from being shot by me (I had taken out the Javelin from a class a few hours earlier) and the winning kill was one of the trappers who knifed him. Now I have nine custom classes I've stuck a Javelin back in. Hoping to come across spawn campers so I can test it out. :colone:

It's a chore ranking up in COD4 since I power down every time I'm in a hacked lobby, just in case I have any cross-game resets, as I'm after a prestige token. :smile: Time I'm done with WaW, Blops 2 should be out. :cool:
Original post by NDGAARONDI
You got reset for that? It amazes me that Activision don't see some selling possibilities that some exploits are doing, like getting all the prestige tokens for custom classes. And selling double XP/triple XP for some dosh too.

The only cheating I've disliked, that I've come across, is in TDM when I had two people on my side using riot shields trapping an enemy, who's their friend, so he's practically immune from being shot by me (I had taken out the Javelin from a class a few hours earlier) and the winning kill was one of the trappers who knifed him. Now I have nine custom classes I've stuck a Javelin back in. Hoping to come across spawn campers so I can test it out. :colone:

It's a chore ranking up in COD4 since I power down every time I'm in a hacked lobby, just in case I have any cross-game resets, as I'm after a prestige token. :smile: Time I'm done with WaW, Blops 2 should be out. :cool:

To be honest, Activision shot themselves in the foot resetting everyone who did the token glitch due to literally 80% of the community doing it. They realised this by undo-ing the 10,000 deaths and 1000 losses from everyones account.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of spawn campers to play with haha!
Reply 3334
To be honest, Activision shot themselves in the foot resetting everyone who did the token glitch due to literally 80% of the community doing it. They realised this by undo-ing the 10,000 deaths and 1000 losses from everyones account.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of spawn campers to play with haha!

Should have increased the deaths and losses if anything, people shouldn't have bothered prestiging if they didn't want to do it fairly.
Original post by mau5
Should have increased the deaths and losses if anything, people shouldn't have bothered prestiging if they didn't want to do it fairly.

If you do a glitch that gives a unfair advantage, you deserved to be punished.

Anyway by the point your playing the game activision already have your money.
Original post by Alex17595
If you do a glitch that gives a unfair advantage, you deserved to be punished.

Anyway by the point your playing the game activision already have your money.

Whey get rid of all quick scopers then.
Original post by Sam Walters
Whey get rid of all quick scopers then.

nothing would make me happier.
nothing would make me happier.

Im sure there are a few things that would make you happier. Not in terms of video games though.

So. it would make your video game happiness fantastico!
Original post by Sam Walters
Im sure there are a few things that would make you happier. Not in terms of video games though.

So. it would make your video game happiness fantastico!

Indeed, I did think about other things as I wrote the post. JD, blow jobs, a lottery win......

Quick Reply

Latest