Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bleach has stopped anime?!!

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    This might be old news, but does anyone know which chapter to read to continue the story line. Bleach Stopped at anime episode 367, which manga chapter does it continue?

Thanks.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hope they make the anime again...anyone got news on that
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    The manga is still ongoing. Its currently on chapter 494.

The anime was horrible, you get way too many fillers. I don't even know how the Bounts managed to get themselves integrated into the main storyline :afraid:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised it didn't finish earlier. I stopped watching it before they even defeated Aizen. So many fillers. I think there were more fillers than canon story.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the Anime ended. No true information has come out yet about what the plan on doing but my guess is they are pausing the anime until the manga is finished so they don't have to do any more fillers. Other than the fillers the anime was great. They are on the last arc in the manga, which is apparently going to quite long, so I'm going to assume they might do a Naruto Shippuden esque restart in the future to finish off the anime - so that they can just work on making episodes of the manga rather than have to do 20 episodes, filler, 10 episodes, filler etc.

Who knows, maybe when the manga finishes maybe we will see a show called Bleach Reloaded come up. :ahee:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They're supposedly looking for a new company to produce it, can't remember where I read that though.
    • 67 followers

ReputationRep:
    From my understanding, it's on hiatus in order to allow the manga to progress before continuing, but also, I suspect, primarily due to its flagging television ratings (that can make or break an anime, especially one of this length). Personally, I think it's for the best. The manga, and by extension the anime, had passed its expiry date long ago. If it weren't for its faithful fan base and subsequent ability to maintain a reasonably strong revenue stream for its anthology, Shounen Jump, we wouldn't be discussing this now.

On my part, I won't be reading the manga, but may consider picking up an anime again if one were to broadcast. Maybe...
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    The manga is still ongoing. Its currently on chapter 494.

The anime was horrible, you get way too many fillers. I don't even know how the Bounts managed to get themselves integrated into the main storyline :afraid:

(Original post by modini)
    I'm surprised it didn't finish earlier. I stopped watching it before they even defeated Aizen. So many fillers. I think there were more fillers than canon story.

(Original post by BSc.Pro.Logic)
    Yeah the Anime ended. No true information has come out yet about what the plan on doing but my guess is they are pausing the anime until the manga is finished so they don't have to do any more fillers. Other than the fillers the anime was great. They are on the last arc in the manga, which is apparently going to quite long, so I'm going to assume they might do a Naruto Shippuden esque restart in the future to finish off the anime - so that they can just work on making episodes of the manga rather than have to do 20 episodes, filler, 10 episodes, filler etc.

Who knows, maybe when the manga finishes maybe we will see a show called Bleach Reloaded come up. :ahee:

(Original post by harufi)
    They're supposedly looking for a new company to produce it, can't remember where I read that though.

(Original post by Aiko)
    From my understanding, it's on hiatus in order to allow the manga to progress before continuing, but also, I suspect, primarily due to its flagging television ratings (that can make or break an anime, especially one of this length). Personally, I think it's for the best. The manga, and by extension the anime, had passed its expiry date long ago. If it weren't for its faithful fan base and subsequent ability to maintain a reasonably strong revenue stream for its anthology, Shounen Jump, we wouldn't be discussing this now.

On my part, I won't be reading the manga, but may consider picking up an anime again if one were to broadcast. Maybe...
    Which manga chapter continues from where the anime left of from?
    • 67 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    Which manga chapter continues from where the anime left of from?
    I haven't been following the manga for a long time, but after a quick Google search, it seems to be chapter 480.
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I haven't been following the manga for a long time, but after a quick Google search, it seems to be chapter 480.
    Thanks

Why not?
    • 67 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    Thanks

Why not?
    Lost interest, but my manga reading in general has lessened greatly in the past few years.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It is said the anime has ended. But I hope it'll continue since the manga is still continuing. BTW I love this one. And I actually think some of the fillers entertaining.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 19, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.