University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Any Essex Uni Firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Beebumble
Yay another English Language person!

Yaay!! I really hope I get in, I love everything about the course AND the university!
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Reply 41
:wink::smile:Yay!

I firmed Essex for Biomed?
Anyone else?
I firmed my unconditional for Criminology & Social Psychology :smile: And i just had my offer for accommodation!! Im gona be in Rayleigh one of the North towers! Exciting!
Colchester is my insurance, but to be honest I should have put it as my firm but it was my lowest offer grades! Probably won't get my firm - studying maths!
Reply 44
I have firmed an unconditional for the genetics course including a year abroad. I have also recieved my accomadation offer, harwich court 13.3 B. This is in the south courts obviously :smile:
I met and exceeded my offer.:woo::party:

Need to wait to get a confirmation slip next month for my offer to become unconditional but I'm going to Essex.:biggrin:
Reply 46
Original post by foodnom
to get an unconditional did you exceed the required grades? or have you already completed your A levels?

I finished my A Levels last year, I'm just coming to end of my gap year!

Original post by kskeels
I have firmed an unconditional for the genetics course including a year abroad. I have also recieved my accomadation offer, harwich court 13.3 B. This is in the south courts obviously :smile:

You're the first other person I've come across doing Genetics here!
(edited 11 years ago)
I have got through for Advtsng / Mktng & Media @ Colchester .. Most prolly will be staying ! Tawney Towers. Anyone in Tawney or in my course ?? I am from India :smile:
Omg guys, are we suppost to be applying for our university accommodations already?! Someone get back to me quick please I haven't recieved my grades yet, when do I apply?! I want south towers / north is good. (which ones better?)
Original post by Unientry2012
Omg guys, are we suppost to be applying for our university accommodations already?! Someone get back to me quick please I haven't recieved my grades yet, when do I apply?! I want south towers / north is good. (which ones better?)

You apply now. Don't worry I think they'll be plenty spaces left in the towers at the moment. Go to your My Essex page. Click My living then there should be a link there where you apply.

North towers A is slightly more expensive than north towers B and they're more expensive than south towers. So I guess North towers are a little nicer but then south towers are cheaper. Don't think there's much difference though.

You can put all the towers down just put them in order of preference.
Reply 50
I've accepted my unconditional offer to study Biomed... Can't wait :biggrin: I'm stuck on which accommodation to apply for. I really like the Quays and the Towers but I just can't make my mind up! Any advice guys? :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by MissD
:wink::smile:Yay!

I firmed Essex for Biomed?
Anyone else?

I did too! :biggrin:
Reply 52
Firm offer for a 4 year History course!

Still not sure on accomodation though. Possibly Towers because its cheaper and I want to be more outgoing but not sure I can handle shared bathrooms. :s-smilie:
Reply 53
Original post by Crazycott
Firm offer for a 4 year History course!

Still not sure on accomodation though. Possibly Towers because its cheaper and I want to be more outgoing but not sure I can handle shared bathrooms. :s-smilie:

I can tell you that sharing bathrooms is not that bad. Never had to queue for shower/toilet and they are kept really clean. Also, by the end of your year you'll be good friends with most of your flatmates, so it's not any different from sharing with your mates.
Reply 54
Original post by neom
I did too! :biggrin:

Yay!!! More people!!!
:biggrin:
Reply 55
are north towers better than south towers for the social life? or are they the same?
I have still not found anyone who ll be joining MA - Advertising, Mkting & Media :frown: I hope I am not alone in the class :confused:
Reply 57
So after spending ages figuring out whether to go to South Courts or the Towers I've finally decided on the towers, only to be faced with more choices...

Does anyone happen to know which Tower unit would be considered the best?
So after spending ages figuring out whether to go to South Courts or the Towers I've finally decided on the towers, only to be faced with more choices...

North towers B are more expensive so they're probably the 'best' but doubt there's much between them.
Reply 59

South Towers are the cheapest as they're smaller and not as nice internally, but they're closer to everything and have a bigger social life (I've gone for South :smile: ) but North towers are slightly bigger and slightly nicer, but not by much! Just go with what you'd like most.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending