The Student Room Group

Dark side of 'playing' girls

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
Looking back this was definitely what started it off, and what kept me from pursuing girls who could 'have an affect' on me. Been introspective lately and can trace it back to abandonment issues, guess will just have to get used to not being so uncompromisingly independent.

I have you OP.

http://joy2meu.com/Fear_of_Intimacy.html

Enjoy. :wink:
Reply 61
Original post by Dark Horse

Thanks for that was a real eye opening read
Reply 62
Original post by Jakeh
She lied to me from the start pretty much. I knew she had a history but she spent most of my relationship in another room sexting/text ****ing some guy. Used her nights outs for guys and just basically being a whore.

I'd take a lesson from that and avoid girls with a history in the future, old habits die hard and all that.
Reply 63
You slut

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 64
Original post by Dream.On
lol OP please stop describing the kind of person you WISH you were. Loser

Have you skipped the last four pages as a whole? This is not trolling this is serious discussion, if you have zero to contribute why bother posting at all it doesn't make you important. No one cares for your throwaway opinion.
Reply 65
Are you of asian background? / have many of these girls been asian? (Just curious, as you mentioned marriage etc)

During my late teens I went around doing the same thing and I undoubtedly shifted things onto the female, they were the catalyst and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, if it wasn't me it would be 'the next guy' who showed interest, atleast in my mind.

I came out of that mentality, almost scarred by my own actions. It took me a while to get over it, I'm happily settled down now but it took a considerable time of being friends first to make it, it was as if I had to convince myself first.

To those asking for any secrets, all these books preach is effectively confidence in yourself. A level of intelligence, humor and confidence is all it really takes. Get her laughing and it's game over, and I can bet that any female on this board will say the same, humour and personality count for everything.
Reply 66
Original post by Anonymous
Have you skipped the last four pages as a whole? This is not trolling this is serious discussion, if you have zero to contribute why bother posting at all it doesn't make you important. No one cares for your throwaway opinion.

I read your main post only and then posted my thoughts. I should have read through the whole thread before doing so, just like you should have thought of the consequences of your actions.
All I can say to you is people make mistakes or sometimes unknowingly lead a lifestyle they regret in the future. With you, it is gonna take time until you "heal", the important thing is that you have realised what an ******** you were. Occupy yourself with other things and well, all the best. Just stay away from girls lol
Reply 67
Original post by EGjeff
Are you of asian background? / have many of these girls been asian? (Just curious, as you mentioned marriage etc)

During my late teens I went around doing the same thing and I undoubtedly shifted things onto the female, they were the catalyst and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, if it wasn't me it would be 'the next guy' who showed interest, atleast in my mind.

I came out of that mentality, almost scarred by my own actions. It took me a while to get over it, I'm happily settled down now but it took a considerable time of being friends first to make it, it was as if I had to convince myself first.

The ones pretending to be virgins to their bfs all were, the religious ones were a mix of Christians and Muslims.
Yeah I think any relationship will be a more slowly built up thing at this point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending