The Student Room Group

The "What Film Is This?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
A white woman is on a train in a developing country and a little local boy she knows runs alongside it waving goodbye and she starts crying. I only saw this scene.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 421
Been trying to work this film out for ages. I'm thinking something like one of the Bourne films - but its not a Bourne film!
Someone is stabbed/shot in the stomach and they use duct tape as a bandage?
Any ideas?
Original post by LibLob93
Been trying to work this film out for ages. I'm thinking something like one of the Bourne films - but its not a Bourne film!
Someone is stabbed/shot in the stomach and they use duct tape as a bandage?
Any ideas?
Anything on here? :smile:
Reply 423
Aha! I have actually already looked through this site and found nothing. But thank you! :smile:
There was a film advertised on film 4 the other month and I meant to record it but I forgot, I think it was a korean film, about a teacher who wants to get revenge on pupils, but I'm not sure if it was one of those supernatural ones or something, but it's been bugging me because I didn't catch the name but it looked like it could have been good.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jimcatinnes
There was a film advertised on film 4 the other month and I meant to record it but I forgot, I think it was a korean film, about a teacher who wants to get revenge on pupils, but I'm not sure if it was one of those supernatural ones or something, but it's been bugging me because I didn't catch the name but it looked like it could have been good.
Confessions :smile:
Original post by LibLob93
Aha! I have actually already looked through this site and found nothing. But thank you! :smile:

No problem :smile:
Original post by Pandora.
Confessions :smile:

No problem :smile:

wow that was quick! Thank you!!
wow that was quick! Thank you!!
Haha no worries. Enjoy the movie! :biggrin:
Anyone know? Thought it was quite good.
Limitless!
Reply 431
Do you mean limitless

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my E15i
Thats the 1 thanks :smile:
i liked that film :smile:
Reply 434

I saw this film, I remember it very well but not the name... Do you still want to watch it? I'll try to find it and tell you the name

Actually I just found it. It is a Japanese film called "Confessions (告白 Kokuhaku) :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 435
Original post by Na-dia
I saw this film, I remember it very well but not the name... Do you still want to watch it? I'll try to find it and tell you the name

It's been resolved a couple of posts up - Confessions. :top:

Pos repped for being helpful, though. :p:
Reply 436
Oh silly me :frown: Will be more attentive next time!
Reply 437
OK this might sound odd...

I watched this a few years ago so lacking in detail. I cant even remember if its any good or not but it came to my head the other day and I still cant think :tongue:

These group of people are in like a lab place... not sure how they got there. And theres a man and woman there who looks after them, and its qute sexual. But this man and woman are actually like professors, and they are trying to create something but its not working. I think they inject a girl in the group on a bed and her body vibrates and explodes.

I told you it sounded odd, LOL.
Ok, random one, but...

it's a German film mainly set in a small catholic village/town in rural germany, about a serial killer psychopath and he's being interrogated/questioned by a german police officer throughout the film. The psychopath tells the police officer that he was training his son to be a killer. In the film, it features the police officer's son wetting the bed, setting fire to his sister's doll's house, and harming a baby lamb. Something about 3 traits of psychopathy.
Reply 439

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending