The Student Room Group

Diploma Results 2012

Just over two weeks to go! Nervous yet impatient? I know I am.
Totally impatient, want to know if I met my offer or not. =S Though I did work pretty hard so I hope it was enough and it paid off.
Reply 2
Original post by kaibraunbeck
Totally impatient, want to know if I met my offer or not. =S Though I did work pretty hard so I hope it was enough and it paid off.

What do you need? I 'only' need 34 and I'm 80% sure I've got it, but I wouldn't be surprised at 33. Eek.
Reply 3
Original post by Harve
What do you need? I 'only' need 34 and I'm 80% sure I've got it, but I wouldn't be surprised at 33. Eek.

Same situation here. What course/uni? I'm terrified.
Reply 4
Original post by mintaltoids
Same situation here. What course/uni? I'm terrified.

French and Economics at Glasgow University. I do have Aberdeen as a backup but I really don't want to go there! I could be in a lot worse situation I guess.
Original post by Harve

I need a 39 overall, which I'm quite sure I got, but I need a 6 in my HL Maths, which I am worried about. Worked my butt off though for the month before so I think I was okay.
Reply 6
Original post by kaibraunbeck
I need a 39 overall, which I'm quite sure I got, but I need a 6 in my HL Maths, which I am worried about. Worked my butt off though for the month before so I think I was okay.

Eww, that's a vile offer. I hope you meet it!
Reply 7
Any offer 38+ is really nasty
I can't wait!! starting to get nervous here! at what time do you guys find out? (I was told it's different for each country) I'll find out at 1200 GMT.
Reply 9
I'm 1.45 GMT = 2.45 BST. I've had what bus to catch, what to bring etc. planned for ages, it's all been very meticulous :P
guys, one more week to it!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
I wanna cryy! I'm so worried about not getting my 36 points :frown: Yesterday I had a dream I got 29...noooooo!
Original post by KeelyEverywhere
I wanna cryy! I'm so worried about not getting my 36 points :frown: Yesterday I had a dream I got 29...noooooo!

well, I had a nightmare too the other night about getting low grades and not meeting my offer conditions, but many people told me the reality would usually be the opposite :wink: hopefully that's true!! good luck!!
Original post by Aeschylus
Any offer 38+ is really nasty

Seconded :biggrin:

42 with 7,7,6 at HL here :frown:(((

Original post by PhenolphthaleinX
I can't wait!! starting to get nervous here! at what time do you guys find out? (I was told it's different for each country) I'll find out at 1200 GMT.

We get them at 9:00 am or around that time. But only if we go into school to get them.
Reply 14

Absolutely same here! I also need 36 points and 6,6,6, at HLs, and I had a nightmare about getting 28 :s-smilie:
By the way, which uni and course are you going to?
Original post by IndreOK
Absolutely same here! I also need 36 points and 6,6,6, at HLs, and I had a nightmare about getting 28 :s-smilie:
By the way, which uni and course are you going to?

University of Surrey for Business Management with Languages... you??

30 minutessss
Reply 16
University of Surrey for Business Management with Languages... you??

30 minutessss

Queen Mary, LLB Law.
best of luck with your results! :biggrin:
I received my results yesterday, I got 40, so I'm relieved now. :cool: Thank God the nightmare didn't come true!
Original post by IndreOK
Queen Mary, LLB Law.
best of luck with your results! :biggrin:
I received my results yesterday, I got 40, so I'm relieved now. :cool: Thank God the nightmare didn't come true!

:OOO you genius, well done!!! which subjects did u take??
Reply 18
:OOO you genius, well done!!! which subjects did u take??

haha far from genius, but thanks :biggrin:
How much did you get? :wink:
I took Lithuanian A1 HL (7), English A2 HL (6), French B HL (7), History HL (6), Maths SL (7), Physics SL (6), and 1 extra point for TOK/EE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending