The Student Room Group

B1B Biology AQA 22nd June

Is anyone doing this exam today?
Reply 1
Original post by faddys123
Is anyone doing this exam today?

I did b1a and p1a retak today, anyone do them..or did yu do them?
Reply 2
I did 1a and 1b today how did yours go?
Reply 3
Original post by Abbey_Rose
I did 1a and 1b today how did yours go?

Did. Do b1a..nd next time quote me pls so I no uve replied... B1a was ok, a few questions were quite hard, can yu remember any of the questions?
Reply 4
I did B1B which I found quite confusing for alot of the questions, especially the second one about the evolution tree. Other than that I was just wondering what you guys put down for the question about the changes in the snake at which its length rose by 5%. I put down mutation in part a of this question.
Reply 5
Original post by M.revision
Did. Do b1a..nd next time quote me pls so I no uve replied... B1a was ok, a few questions were quite hard, can yu remember any of the questions?

I remember the one about the menstrual cycle and about smoking I think both papers were quite hard really
Reply 6
Original post by thesukh
I did B1B which I found quite confusing for alot of the questions, especially the second one about the evolution tree. Other than that I was just wondering what you guys put down for the question about the changes in the snake at which its length rose by 5%. I put down mutation in part a of this question.

I put mutation to
Reply 7
i put mutation to
Reply 8
I remember the one about the menstrual cycle and about smoking I think both papers were quite hard really

Yeah, oh the smoking one wat did yu put for the one about who knows who has the placebo?
Reply 9
Original post by M.revision
Yeah, oh the smoking one wat did yu put for the one about who knows who has the placebo?

I put the doctor knows the patient doesn't
I put the doctor knows the patient doesn't

Yh me to, but someone said it was neither of them new who has the placebo and who the nicotine because at the beginning it said it was a double blinded trial??? But. Put the doctor new bcos how wud they record the results...?
Medical researchers do. They record the experiment. The definition of a double blind trial is that neither the doctors, nor the patients know who is getting the placebo or the real drug.
Original post by Medical-al
Medical researchers do. They record the experiment. The definition of a double blind trial is that neither the doctors, nor the patients know who is getting the placebo or the real drug.

Oh bummer!! :frown: did yu do this exam..if so u remember any of the Qs and what u put? Cos I don't remember the Qs but when someone tells me about it I remember :smile:
Sure, you can ask me some questions and I'll answer it :smile:
Original post by Medical-al
Sure, you can ask me some questions and I'll answer it :smile:

Did yu do this exam though?
Yeah, I did.
Reply 16
Thanks, im also wondering what you guys put down for the concerns of GM crops. I put down health issues on humans.
Does anyone have any questions?
Hey guys, I have the exact B1a June 2012 paper, both higher and foundation. I'm afraid I cannot post the PDF file onto student room for some reason, however, if you do have any questions that you would like to confirm please contact me seperately, and I will help you out.

Medic, Al.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending