Scroll to see replies

Reply 3440
I m still jumping around ffs :biggrin:
Reply 3441
What to discuss about noe? :holmes:
Reply 3442
Original post by BigFudamental
Ah well, good for Lebron.

I think if the Heat want to stay competitive over the next 5 years they should trade Dwyane Wade for two quality but non-superstar starters. Wade negates Lebron's game to an extent and he's clearly past it with niggling injuries and on the wrong side of 30, but might still fetch a good deal in a trade.

Though I guess dumping Wade but would be politically difficult, but then business is business.

Wade isnt geting traded :no:
Original post by S-man10
What to discuss about noe? :holmes:

You know whats really annoyed me, when Chris Bosh cried last year after losing the finals everyone laughed at him called him a pussy for being soft, but when Durant does it hes suddenly classy and everyone feels bad for him. Both players felt raw emotion of disappointment but one gets jeered for it. Its **** like this that as a Miami fan i just want to go out in the world and say f'you to all the haters.

Rant over.
Original post by johnharris19944
You know whats really annoyed me, when Chris Bosh cried last year after losing the finals everyone laughed at him called him a pussy for being soft, but when Durant does it hes suddenly classy and everyone feels bad for him. Both players felt raw emotion of disappointment but one gets jeered for it. Its **** like this that as a Miami fan i just want to go out in the world and say f'you to all the haters.

Rant over.

People respect Bosh's game but he has always been the type to do things to make himself be laughed at. Some of his press conferences etc.. So I guess he isn't taken as seriously as Durant.

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by S-man10
Wade isnt geting traded :no:

Too bad for Miami.
Reply 3446
Too bad for Miami.

I agree with the idea they should look into moving but can you think of any actual trades involving him that both sides would be happy with ? It is harder thn you think
Original post by alexsong
I agree with the idea they should look into moving but can you think of any actual trades involving him that both sides would be happy with ? It is harder thn you think

Well yea the details are a bit tricky, I think their best bet would be to send him to a team that needs a scoring boost in exchange for someone who provides some sort of inside presence. Maybe to Philadelphia for Thaddeus Young and someone else? To phoenix for Gortat and someone else?
Reply 3448
Well yea the details are a bit tricky, I think their best bet would be to send him to a team that needs a scoring boost in exchange for someone who provides some sort of inside presence. Maybe to Philadelphia for Thaddeus Young and someone else? To phoenix for Gortat and someone else?

Gortat is a good idea, Young dont rebound enough for my liking, it is so difficult to find the second pieces and get the salaries to stack up though in any trades I come up with. Mike Miller and James Jones are thinking of retiring but I thnk they will still be well over the cap. If they can get Ray Alen and a big it will have been a great summer for them. Marcus Camby is gonna be a free agent and even though hes ancient he can still play some serious D in the paint and rebound
LeBron > Greatness
Reply 3450
Too bad for Miami.

You wait, he is going to get back to his best :biggrin:
Reply 3451
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
People respect Bosh's game but he has always been the type to do things to make himself be laughed at. Some of his press conferences etc.. So I guess he isn't taken as seriously as Durant.

They were referring to how aggressive and weak he is when he plays, not his off-game antics
I always think the guy who comes up on the "free degree" ad on the start page is Blake Griffin.
Anyone know anywhere decent for Jerseys? preferably somewhere who will deliver for this week. I've look at places like jjb/sports direct etc but they only have the basic, Lebron, Rose, Garnett and Kobe etc. After a Garnett or Rondo in white?
Reply 3454
Original post by Glow in the dark
Anyone know anywhere decent for Jerseys? preferably somewhere who will deliver for this week. I've look at places like jjb/sports direct etc but they only have the basic, Lebron, Rose, Garnett and Kobe etc. After a Garnett or Rondo in white?

amazon.com is good for importing stuff like that might take a little over a week though
Original post by alexsong
amazon.com is good for importing stuff like that might take a little over a week though

Holiday next Tuesday or I'd go that route :frown:

I have a Garnett home jersey, got it off a trader on eBay.

I got most of my Jerseys in America and ordered the others online from a site called football fanatics. Got myself a Florida Gators swingman jersey which is my favorite jersey i own. Got 3 Heat ones 1 James 1 Wade and 1 of my own name. Also got a Pheonix jersey of Nash. If you do find a place let me know it sucks having to buy one from overseas or going to the place and buying it.
Reply 3458
Story been developing in the media last few days that the Rockets are trying to create a package to trade for Dwight on draft night (Thursday) so far they have 3 first round picks all in the teens which might appeal to Orlandos new GM who was last with OKC and built through the draft with them, they also have Lowry who is a vaunted guard and a few other pieces. If they get him they reckon they can convince him to stay playing on the hakeem angle and hakeem will personally champion the rockets to him
Ray Allen might go to the Heat.

S-Man's probably wetting his pants with excitement now.

Latest