Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Doutzen Kroes 6 Pack

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
  • View Poll Results: What do you think of Doutzen Kroe's Abs?
    Male: Ew I like a woman to be 'softer'
    37.21%
    Male: Wow she looks great
    34.88%
    Female: Ew too Muscle I prefer to look 'softer'
    9.30%
    Female: Wow totally jealous and want her abs
    18.60%

• 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I saw an article about Doutzen Kroes' abs and thought she looks amazing and hope to get all my abs showing like that soon. However looking at a lot of the comments readers made it seems that most people disagree.

So I thought I would make a poll on it and see what people thought about her abs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Doutzen+Kroes+husband+Sunnery+James+splash+27F_4ZatORrl.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	159546
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i dont like visable abs on a girl, a lot of guy do like it though. check out this thread..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1989501&page=1

ignoring the bodybuilder man-woman troll pic.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    she does look great, and must train hard, but honest to god I'd prefer a softer woman *shrug*
    to each their own
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not keen on abs on a woman but she looks perfectly fine to me.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think she needs more muscle on the abdominals and less fat too, then she would have decent abdominals.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm a woman and i normally don't like any kind of very visible abs but i think Doutzen looks great, it's not too much that she looks weird.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Defined abs just don't work on a woman IMO.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, visible abs on females look really weird. It's a no no for me.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think she looks hawt. However she is certainly not ideal. This is ideal.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	834183929.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	159583
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    She is hot. Though picture of her with her kid taken through some bushes is very off putting
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely ****ing disgusting.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't suit her at all.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisateen)
    x
    Abs are awesome.

OP don't be swayed by the opinions of anonymous retards on the internet. It's your body and you should make it look the way you want it to.

Disclaimer: Not saying you are being swayed by the opinions of said anonymous 'tards but the fact that you made a pole suggests otherwise (to me at least).
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think she looks great! I think subtle abs on a woman are very attractive without going overboard.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Old School)
    Abs are awesome.

OP don't be swayed by the opinions of anonymous retards on the internet. It's your body and you should make it look the way you want it to.

Disclaimer: Not saying you are being swayed by the opinions of said anonymous 'tards but the fact that you made a pole suggests otherwise (to me at least).
    Its just that I use to think when I was overweight that people respect you more and prefer you when you are fit, slim and lean. However it came as a shock to me when I started getting more negativity for losing weight and looking lean than when I was fat. Then I started reading some of the celeb news and some of the comments people make and realised that people would actually prefer a woman to be unfit and slightly overweight than a woman to look fit as Doutzen Kroes who looks nothing like a female bodybuilder on steroids. Then it got me wondering why and a tiny weeny part of me thinks that actually people prefer me overweight and going down the lifting weights route is going to make the negative comments a lot worse which is real shame that people do not appreciate people who take the time to take care of their bodies. Now I feel sorry for a lot of slim girls who get a lot of negativity from people
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisateen)
    Its just that I use to think when I was overweight that people respect you more and prefer you when you are fit, slim and lean. However it came as a shock to me when I started getting more negativity for losing weight and looking lean than when I was fat. Then I started reading some of the celeb news and some of the comments people make and realised that people would actually prefer a woman to be unfit and slightly overweight than a woman to look fit as Doutzen Kroes who looks nothing like a female bodybuilder on steroids. Then it got me wondering why and a tiny weeny part of me thinks that actually people prefer me overweight and going down the lifting weights route is going to make the negative comments a lot worse which is real shame that people do not appreciate people who take the time to take care of their bodies. Now I feel sorry for a lot of slim girls who get a lot of negativity from people
    That **** is true for guys too.

I used to be fat and thought as you did. Things improved as I lost a little bit of weight but as soon as I started looking above average in terms of leanness I started to catch a load of **** from the same people. Now that I'm bigger (but softer) I catch even more ****.

Bottom line is that in today's society mediocrity rules. Not just in health and fitness either. People who do exceptionally well at work, in the classroom or with romantic relationships are legitimate targets for the majority of average people who are frustrated by their own unremarkableness and who aim to bring others down to their level as a result.

When you climb a mountain and reach a goal you have to be prepared for the first person you meet at the top of said mountain to be a complete arse who wants to push you back down again. Don't let them. If you want to be lean and awesome, be lean and awesome. If you want to be soft and awesome, be soft and awesome. Make YOUR OWN decision. Don't let some anonymous arsehat make it for you.

This does not just apply to lifting/body transformation. It applies to every endeavor you ever undertake.

Apologies for the rant/spiel. I'll get off my soapbox now.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Old School)
    x
    LOL rep for your post. I think one thing I will take from my weight loss journey is what you have posted. A lesson I had to learn and did not expect to learn nor prepared to learn when losing weight. I guess the grass is not always greener on the other side :rolleyes:. However I am very stubborn particularly with my weight and body and will not allow the negativity to stop me especially when I feel soo much better for it as well.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    In that pic I think it's too much but her VS workout vids her stomach looks subtle which I want to have you know the U shape stomach without the abs like Fergie's.
    • 56 followers

ReputationRep:
    Meh.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 25, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.