Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Salford Uni Zoology / Biology Foundation

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me what the zoology course is like at salford uni??? I am trying to get on to the Biology Foundation year 2012 that will lead on to the Zoology Bsc Hons course, but I would like some opinions first anyone help me? Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi. not sure about this course but im hoping to do the wildlife and zoo biology in september and wanted to say hi.
    good luck and maybe ill see you there!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moondreamer)
    hi. not sure about this course but im hoping to do the wildlife and zoo biology in september and wanted to say hi.
    Hello! Is that wildlife and zoo biology Bsc at MMU??? I have also been looking there and going to give that a try aswell I don't think I will get onto a BSc straight away as I may have to do a foundation year first because I haven't got a science under my belt at college .

Also, does anyone know defiantly if I can do a biology foudation year that leads on to Zoology??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi. no, its at salford my course. it sounds fab! mmm, im not sure-im doing a BTEC but my GCSE's in science werent that great, so im pleased they have accepted it.
    what are you currently studying? it may be worth you enquiring?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I am currently doing the biology foundation year and I'm going onto Zoology in September! so yess you can do it xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have just got a place on the Environmental studies foundation year at salford (WOOOOOOOO) which will also lead on to Zoology i think they just want a sciency/biological type foundation just for preparation. Cant wait for the Zoology!!! Anyone starting in september on the same Environmental Studies foundation year, or something similar, add me on fb 'Daisy Barrow' (will probably be at the top) cause ive got a feeling im gunna stand out like a sore thumb

(Original post by lauralib)
    Hello! I am currently doing the biology foundation year and I'm going onto Zoology in September! so yess you can do it xx
    im so please they have let me, i am currently studying interactive media btec lmao so a bit of a change!!!! xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thats great! congratulations.
    i think ive found you on facebook-do you have blond hair in your profile photo and tattoos on you arm? just want to check ive got the right person.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thats great! congratulations.
    i think ive found you on facebook-do you have blond hair in your profile photo and tattoos on you arm? just want to check ive got the right person.
    yea thats me lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...25&ref=tn_tnmn this may be easier
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey thought id pop into this an say hi haha

startin salford in september myself and doing wildlife and practical conservation - similar course i have some zoology and biology included with it so may well see you lot about

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=706955649 there if anyone wants to say hi lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hello! I think I may end up doin the wildlife and practical conservation course after my foundation year, cause overall its content does looks better
    I got myself a place aswell, so I shall be seeing you there!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeaa, looks like you cover a massive range of things,which hopefully means it opens more doors to you when its all over lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm doing Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology this September
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm doing Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology at Salford in September too Add me on FB? - 'Kelly Day'
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellaaayx)
    Hey guys, I'm doing Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology at Salford in September too Add me on FB? - 'Kelly Day'
    Hi, I'm also starting this is September... my twitter @StephRogerson

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 6, 2012
New on TSR

Student crowdfunds degree

Graduate raises £26,000 online for Masters course

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.