The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU any firmers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sharsan
Loll why would any1 wanna hit um ? They are adorablee awww ...ive always wanted to work with children nd do something rewarding uno ,where i can put something back into the society :-).. What course u lookin to do then ? X

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

cos some can be so annoying! :frown: well I love my nephew though he's cute! :P
ah I see fair enough!
I'm doing law to fix the society Haha xD! team worrkkkk! :biggrin:!

Do you know anyone in Birmingham? D:

North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Swinginking
cos some can be so annoying! :frown: well I love my nephew though he's cute! :P
ah I see fair enough!
I'm doing law to fix the society Haha xD! team worrkkkk! :biggrin:!

Do you know anyone in Birmingham? D:

Lol @ law to fix society ...law is a very competetive career path ! Am sure you ll be fine :-)...and noo not really . Met one person on tsr whos deff goin birmz ,,quite friendly he seems . But no no1 else,, cant even find any1 on my course :-( xx

Original post by sharsan

Inbox :smile:

Reply 83
Unconditional offer accepted for media and communication (music industries). I can't wait ! :smile:
Hey I had an interview at bcu today for adult nursing got accepted unconditionally 3 hours later through ucas and I have firmed it for April 2013 start x
Reply 85
unconditional for english accepted :smile:
Reply 86
firm for mental health nursing in october. Anybody else on my course??
Reply 87
i firmed it as my first choice for media and communications with music industries! Hope i see most of you guys out and about whether its going out, or social activities :biggrin:
Reply 88
Firm English and creative writing :smile:! Anyone else? And does anyone know when Freshers starts, and any detail about it? I'm clueless! Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 89
Original post by Clove
Firm English and creative writing :smile:! Anyone else? And does anyone know when Freshers starts, and any detail about it? I'm clueless! Thanks :biggrin:

yay finally someone else doing english! well half at least :tongue:

are you living in halls or at home?

i would like to know about freshers too, i'm guessing its the 15th but i'm not sure.
Reply 90
Original post by Clove

Apparently there's a taster week near the end of August which apparently when you get an unconditional offer, you get invited to it (dunno if just media course though, but would be abit weird if just was tbh haha) to give you a taste on what the uni will be like as well as meeting new people before freshers week :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by Jammie_x
Apparently there's a taster week near the end of August which apparently when you get an unconditional offer, you get invited to it (dunno if just media course though, but would be abit weird if just was tbh haha) to give you a taste on what the uni will be like as well as meeting new people before freshers week :smile:

Ooh hopefully I get this! I'm doing English so hopefully it is open to everyone. That would be great, realllllllllly wanna know some people before I go haha. Do you have an unconditional?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire S
Reply 92

That's seems a bit weird! That's kinda what open days and fresher's is for! Plus if its after results day everyones offer changes to unconditional if they meet the requirements! Not that I'd say no, I already have an unconditional but not finishing full time work until the 2nd.

Reply 93
Original post by shaybethxo
Ooh hopefully I get this! I'm doing English so hopefully it is open to everyone. That would be great, realllllllllly wanna know some people before I go haha. Do you have an unconditional?

I have got an unconditional offer but only received it today..:smile: hopefully it wouldn't be long now for accomodation. i think it should be, but i aint that sure. It gives you a chance apparently to see if the course is actually for you as well as meeting lecturers. I, however, cant go to this - I have my intense driving to do during when they want us to go which sucks haha!
Reply 94
also apparently freshers starts between 15th-24th september :smile: hope that helps :biggrin:
Reply 95
I have got an unconditional offer but only received it today..:smile: hopefully it wouldn't be long now for accomodation. i think it should be, but i aint that sure. It gives you a chance apparently to see if the course is actually for you as well as meeting lecturers. I, however, cant go to this - I have my intense driving to do during when they want us to go which sucks haha!

oh right, congrats :biggrin: i got my uncondtitional on monday and my accommodation offer on wednesday so it will be quick! :smile:
ohhh that does suck i guess. at least you have freshers :smile:
Reply 96
does any body know how to send the deposit for accommodation?
Reply 97
Original post by achander29
does any body know how to send the deposit for accommodation?

You have to have an offer of a place and an unconditional, so if you have that you log on to the bit you used to apply for accommodation and accept it from there. When you accept it you have to give your bank details and they take it :smile: although the site doesn't seem to be working lately so if not just call them x

Reply 98
Original post by Kontractor
I firmed for Networks & Security. Still unsure on wheter I should go for private accommodation or student accommodation. I was looking at Hamstead Hall campus and it looks pretty good, anyone been there before and can tell me more about it?

I know its a really late reply.... I lived at Hamstead Campus last year and am going back this year. Everyone is really friendly and helpful, it has its own bar, gym and shop. I love it here! :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by mezzan
Hi just wandering has anyone decided BCU for their firm offer?
I have and am doing economics and finance (with 1 year abroad) :biggrin:
Any body else doing my course?

Hey snap I am also doing this course :smile: and bcu is also my firm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending