The Student Room Group

he ignores my boobs completely, getting a bit awkward....

So I've been seeing a guy for about 2 months now. Everything is going well blah blah blah, but when we have sex/do stuff he completely ignores my entire chest region. I have small boobs but I am not embarrassed by them, the first couple of times I took off my bra myself but he still didn't even go near them. Now I have just given up and the bra (sometimes my whole top half as well!) just stays on. I now feel like I should hide them away, even when I get changed in front of him I turn away so he can't see, it's making me a bit self concious tbh!

It's a shame cos i'd quite like it if he was more forthcoming in that area, everything else is normal! Do you think I should bring it up? I'm scared of what the answer will be - maybe he is repulsed by my boobs (I know his ex had big boobs so maybe if he saw mine it would be a turn off).

Scroll to see replies

Lol, I don't know what else to say.

But there's no reason to feel insecure. Talk to him if you are, but it's definitely not normal for a guy to avoid breasts completely.

Are you white btw? Kind of random, but what's your ethnicity?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by StuTheCockatoo
Lol, I don't know what else to say.

But there's no reason to feel insecure. Talk to him if you are, but it's definitely not normal for a guy to avoid breasts completely.

Are you white btw? Kind of random, but what's your ethnicity?

I'm white, so is he...not sure why that matters!
Original post by Anonymous
I'm white, so is he...not sure why that matters!

It doesn't, I was just curious. I read somewhere that Asians girls tend to have smaller chests on average, but that doesn't matter either. Small breasts aren't even a bad thing, plus you can't change what God gave you.

Anyway, so yeah, just talk to him and ask him why he doesn't pay them much attention. We aren't going to know, only he will.
Cream. All around the region. It'll be like a mosquito to a giant neon sign.

Or, when he's in the middle of his neglecting stage just start spraying a massive cream arrow on your stomach pointing upwards to your tits.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by FrostyLemon
Cream. All around the region. It'll be like a mosquito to a giant neon sign.

Or, when he's in the middle of his neglecting stage just start spraying a massive cream arrow on your stomach pointing upwards to your tits.

I like how both of your solutions involve cream. Yum.
Reply 6
he might have also had an ex with small boobs who hated them? I know a girl with small boobs and she won't let any guy touch them and will try her hardest to avoid them - it's possible he's thinking this?
some guys are just selfish lovers
Reply 8
It might be because he thinks you might have issues with them, therefore just sort of bypasses them thinking that you might get embarrassed if he went there. I don't think the issue lies with him in that he doesn't like them, I think he thinks you don't. Sounds a bit daft.
Reply 9
Not every guy sees breasts in the same light as others. Some go mad over them, whilst some don't.

His ex, even though she had big breasts, could have not liked them being touched for example. Something silly like that could mean that he may think it'd be the same with you?

Have a talk with him about it. Just sit him down and talk to him.
Tell him you'd love him to touch your breasts more, etc. See if it gauges a reaction.
Or try the cream thing :biggrin:

The fact you are now hiding them away though can't be doing much for him in terms of thinking you like them. Show off what you got. That's what I say :colondollar:
Reply 10
Whip your top off , say 'whadda think of that then!!' and give him the guided tour, tell him how much you like it when a guy does x y or z to your boobs.
Maybe his ex didn't appreciate him undoing her bra, everyones different.
Reply 11
Original post by SillyMilly
some guys are just selfish lovers

Me being selfish involves playing with boobs. :colone:
Reply 12
So I've been seeing a guy for about 2 months now. Everything is going well blah blah blah, but when we have sex/do stuff he completely ignores my entire chest region. I have small boobs but I am not embarrassed by them, the first couple of times I took off my bra myself but he still didn't even go near them. Now I have just given up and the bra (sometimes my whole top half as well!) just stays on. I now feel like I should hide them away, even when I get changed in front of him I turn away so he can't see, it's making me a bit self concious tbh!

It's a shame cos i'd quite like it if he was more forthcoming in that area, everything else is normal! Do you think I should bring it up? I'm scared of what the answer will be - maybe he is repulsed by my boobs (I know his ex had big boobs so maybe if he saw mine it would be a turn off).

You sure he's not gay and is pretending you're a guy?

Just ask him I guess, I doubt he's even thought about it...
Reply 13
Original post by Foo.mp3
Small boobs are not a turn off necessarily, they're just not much of a turn on so don't expect many guys to be all that interested in them, just lighten up and enjoy the ride :smile:

I' ve never come across this before though, every other guy I've been with has at least passed over the area! You make it sound like because I don't have big boobs he is missing out a whole section of foreplay, they may not be large but they're not non-existent!
Just tell him he is free to play with them lol

He might just be nervous.
Reply 15
I' ve never come across this before though, every other guy I've been with has at least passed over the area! You make it sound like because I don't have big boobs he is missing out a whole section of foreplay, they may not be large but they're not non-existent!

Well you've been given some good advice, so take use of it I say
My ex used to almost completely ignore my boobs as well. I found it really odd and frustrating because they guy I dated before that wouldn't leave them alone. I'm a 32E so I doubt it's because your boobs are small. I asked him and he said he's "an arse guy", which is true, he would always grab my bum at every opportunity. Maybe he's just not that into boobs?
Reply 17
Original post by laura130490
My ex used to almost completely ignore my boobs as well. I found it really odd and frustrating because they guy I dated before that wouldn't leave them alone. I'm a 32E so I doubt it's because your boobs are small. I asked him and he said he's "an arse guy", which is true, he would always grab my bum at every opportunity. Maybe he's just not that into boobs?

that's possibly it actually, he does always seem to be grabbing/slapping my bum ...haha
that's possibly it actually, he does always seem to be grabbing/slapping my bum ...haha

Yeah he's probably just an arse guy then! It's annoying though isn't it, because that's one of my favourite things about sex, but I didn't really want to beg him to play with my boobs lol
Original post by Pitt1988
It might be because he thinks you might have issues with them, therefore just sort of bypasses them thinking that you might get embarrassed if he went there. I don't think the issue lies with him in that he doesn't like them, I think he thinks you don't. Sounds a bit daft.

This, couldn't agree more

Latest

Trending

Trending