The Student Room Group

It's official. The Zombie Apocalypse is here...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Wouldn't zombies need to cross the sea first? Or does it spread around the world anyways? Considering the news article is about Miami, it wouldn't be too easy.Am I missing something?
Original post by Zubby77
5a462afc_zombie-apocalypse-weapons.jpg

for some reason there's an iron to my left, a bit alternative, but it could work :P
Original post by Na-dia
Wouldn't zombies need to cross the sea first? Or does it spread around the world anyways? Considering the news article is about Miami, it wouldn't be too easy.Am I missing something?

There are plenty of ways it could happen. :fyi: If the virus (or whatever else that might be causing it) lies dormant for a while first then people could easily travel across oceans and continents before they start chomping on human flesh. Or misguided government scientists might transport them only for their facilities to prove deficient and the zombies to escape. They can also drift out to sea on abandoned crafts or tree trunks, easily surviving until they reach land again.
A box of matches. Looks like i'm screwed then but, oh, wait, oops I knocked them off the table. Now it's a cricket bat. Off to the Winchester, then.
Reply 64
Original post by Zubby77

Sorted.
Reply 65
Have you seen Contagion? The way of spreading the virus shows naturally in the film. Looks like something you described :smile:

Original post by superwolf
There are plenty of ways it could happen. :fyi: If the virus (or whatever else that might be causing it) lies dormant for a while first then people could easily travel across oceans and continents before they start chomping on human flesh. Or misguided government scientists might transport them only for their facilities to prove deficient and the zombies to escape. They can also drift out to sea on abandoned crafts or tree trunks, easily surviving until they reach land again.
Reply 66
Original post by That Bearded Man
My favourite zombie film is Dead Snow

It's a norwegian film with subtitles, norwegian medicalstudents in the mountains and then attacked by nazi zombies! Unreal!

Dod snoo (as we imagine the Norwegians pronounce it) it possibly my favourite film, god knows how many times I've watched it! What a brilliant watch.
Reply 67
Original post by TheWalkinDude
Zombies are already dead, they don't breathe :wink:

Ah, yes...
Maybe i could trap them in the cushion somehow, zip it up, and them stamp on them until their brain has been crushed.

Also, I think the term is 'Zompocalypse'.
Reply 68
Original post by MrHayden
Dod snoo (as we imagine the Norwegians pronounce it) it possibly my favourite film, god knows how many times I've watched it! What a brilliant watch.

I can't believe I missed out on a zombie film which is so loved! Already watching it
Original post by Na-dia
Have you seen Contagion? The way of spreading the virus shows naturally in the film. Looks like something you described :smile:

Nah I've not. Worth seeing?
Reply 70
Original post by superwolf
Nah I've not. Worth seeing?

Not the best film I ever watched however I did like the explanation in the very end. Give it a watch if you have a spare time but I would not want to have it on DVD. Who knows, maybe you'd like it better?
Original post by Pitt1988
Rule 1: Cardio
Rule 2: Beware of bathrooms
Rule 3: Seatbelts
Rule 4: Double tap
Rule 5: No attachments
Rule 6: Travel in a group
Rule 7: Keep the dumb dumbs close at hand
Rule 8: Kill efficiently
Rule 9: Guns are for hunting, not for killing zombies
Rule 10: Be quiet

Where is enjoy the little things D:
Original post by Zubby77

a briefcase:facepalm2:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Na-dia
Not the best film I ever watched however I did like the explanation in the very end. Give it a watch if you have a spare time but I would not want to have it on DVD. Who knows, maybe you'd like it better?

Fair enough, I'll bear it in mind (I'm a sucker for practically any zombie film :colondollar:).
on a serious note, what caused the man to go berserk? marijuana are you mad?!
Reply 75
Original post by kidomo
on a serious note, what caused the man to go berserk? marijuana are you mad?!

I assume it might have been something wrong with his mental health that was not diagnosed or some issues with his personality that were provoked to be released under the influence of the drugs.
Original post by Na-dia
I assume it might have been something wrong with his mental health that was not diagnosed or some issues with his personality that were provoked to be released under the influence of the drugs.

From the article it also sounds like he could potentially have taken some synthetic drug that they don't have tests for yet.
Original post by TheWalkinDude
Either of you ever seen Deadgirl? Weirdest zombie film ever...

yeah i have its majorly ****ed up imo
A wardrobe - wile useful

if it leads you to narnia it'd be good
then you could just live your life in a different reality =]
My favourite zombie film is Dead Snow

It's a norwegian film with subtitles, norwegian medicalstudents in the mountains and then attacked by nazi zombies! Unreal!

that one is pretty good but nothing really beats Zombieland just for the the sheer fact its hillarious too =]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending