The Student Room Group

It's official. The Zombie Apocalypse is here...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zubby77
5a462afc_zombie-apocalypse-weapons.jpg

A choice between a bowl and a spoon or a Nokia phone plug.

I'll take the bowl and the spoon. :colonhash:
Original post by MrHayden
Sorted.

:zomg: That is epic!
Reply 82
Original post by Zubby77

A door :frown:
Original post by LoveLifeHate
if it leads you to narnia it'd be good
then you could just live your life in a different reality =]

Imagine a zombie Mr Tumnus though. Zombie beavers! (and not the type in Deadgirl...)
Reply 84
Or the guy was just bat**** insane.
Original post by ForKicks
Or the guy was just bat**** insane.

Far less fun though.
Reply 86
Original post by TheWalkinDude
Far less fun though.

True :tongue:

I have a bad habit of doing that!
Original post by ForKicks
True :tongue:

I have a bad habit of doing that!

Haha!

Crazy people? Or bashing zombies over the head with a frying pan? I know which one I'd choose... :biggrin:
Original post by Zubby77

My players player of the year trophy, nice and heavy, Nice.
I'm on the sixth (top) floor of my building. I need to stock up on food and water and get myself a sniper rifle. I then need to block off the stairs (a la 28 days later) and wait. This method is recommend in the zombie survival guide. I will keep my copy of it handy at all times, a long with world war z and the walking dead graphic novel compendium. I also have zombieland, Shaun of the dead and 28 days later on DVD for revision, and left 4 dead 2 and dead rising for practice. Hope I'll be ok.
Original post by Popppppy
I'm on the sixth (top) floor of my building. I need to stock up on food and water and get myself a sniper rifle. I then need to block off the stairs (a la 28 days later) and wait. This method is recommend in the zombie survival guide. I will keep my copy of it handy at all times, a long with world war z and the walking dead graphic novel compendium. I also have zombieland, Shaun of the dead and 28 days later on DVD for revision, and left 4 dead 2 and dead rising for practice. Hope I'll be ok.

Do you have a generator though? Gutted if the power ran out halfway through Zombieland :wink:

Blocking/destroying the stairs is my plan as well! Then I'm going to knock through all the attic walls, destroy all the stairs in my street and create an elaborate system of rope bridges to traverse the town.
Reply 91
Have you seen Rammbock: Berlin Undead ? The man is using rubber gloves in the film and they seem to help defend from zombies as they can't bite through it. It gave me an idea that the scuba wetsuites might be helpful as the thick ones would not be easily broken. Also some of them come with the hood so it protects your neck as well.
Reply 92
Original post by TheWalkinDude
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18620868

Overwhelming evidence that the Zombie Apocalypse is upon us.

Do you have a plan to survive?

Currently stocking up on non-perishable food rations and planning escape routes
Original post by Popppppy

I think I might be in love with you. :love:
Reply 94
Original post by BeccaAnne94
:zomg: That is epic!

Thankyou! It all comes in very handy whenever there are Frenchmen about.:medieval:
Original post by Zubby77

My keys, which most importantly includes a key to the shed, where the chainsaw, axe, spades and various other deadly items are stored.

Quick Reply

Latest