The Student Room Group

STUDY TOGETHER - how to attract the guy?

Basically,
I need to sit a resit exam at uni. I asked a guy I liked ( I thought he was interested in me ) to help me with some practical exams including dissection ect

He said yes, he told me to choose a date. I said I would like to see him once per week for 4 weeks before my exams.

Obviously we will study hard as I need to pass the exams. We will probably work either at my room or his house ( with his parents ) However, could anyone suggest what I should do to make know I like him? or what we should do together to get that attraction feelings? What can I do to attract him physically and also non physically? You know what I meant...

Btw, he's a bit of kind, nice guy and I am even more shy than him.
Reply 1
Well
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Lol if a male posted this it would be deemed creepy.
Original post by Anonymous
Basically,
I need to sit a resit exam at uni. I asked a guy I liked ( I thought he was interested in me ) to help me with some practical exams including dissection ect

He said yes, he told me to choose a date. I said I would like to see him once per week for 4 weeks before my exams.

Obviously we will study hard as I need to pass the exams. We will probably work either at my room or his house ( with his parents ) However, could anyone suggest what I should do to make know I like him? or what we should do together to get that attraction feelings? What can I do to attract him physically and also non physically? You know what I meant...

When you are studying, throw in questions like what he wants to do when he is older and that. Just try to catch his interest and I'm sure it can progress from there. Good luck.
Reply 4
Original post by taamuuu
Well after you've finished studying, go out for a coffee, as a way of saying thank-you and as well being able to spend your time with him in normal surroundings, coffeeshop for example, as opposed to holding a scalpel.

Original post by Dark Horse
Lol if a male posted this it would be deemed creepy.

Original post by King Kebab
When you are studying, throw in questions like what he wants to do when he is older and that. Just try to catch his interest and I'm sure it can progress from there. Good luck.

Thanks guys. The thing is we have been on and off for the last 3 months but yet get anywhere... Even one of my guy friend once asked me if I liked the guy so I think it was quite obvious what is going between us...

I kind of want to make it clear to him that I am interested in him! I have always tried to give him impression that I am still not over my ex and he is my good friend only. I know he had feelings for me but I am not sure now.

So I want to do something, quick, obvious so that he knows. If he is still interested in me, then good. If he is not then let both of us out of this limbo...
Thanks guys. The thing is we have been on and off for the last 3 months but yet get anywhere... Even one of my guy friend once asked me if I liked the guy so I think it was quite obvious what is going between us...

I kind of want to make it clear to him that I am interested in him! I have always tried to give him impression that I am still not over my ex and he is my good friend only. I know he had feelings for me but I am not sure now.

So I want to do something, quick, obvious so that he knows. If he is still interested in me, then good. If he is not then let both of us out of this limbo...

I think you should pretend you are stuck on something and get him to help you. If he does help you I think you should give him a big hug :smile:

It might work.
Reply 6
I kind of want to make it clear to him that I am interested in him!
I want to do something, quick, obvious so that he knows.

Jump his bones.
Original post by oddsox
Jump his bones.

Rape is not the solution
Reply 8
I would like to just put; "Answer the door naked," but that'll result in a ban, knowing my luck (Bad Luck Brian right here).

Do you really not know how to make it glaringly obvious that you like him/want to sit on his face?

If he's shy, it might be worth telling him. Makes it easier for him to ask you out if he knows you'll say yes.
Basically,

Maybe you should be more concerned with passing your resits?
Reply 10
Original post by Studentus-anonymous

This. If you need to concentrate on passing an exam, spending all your time while studying thinking of ways to get into his pants is a bit of a distraction.
Reply 11

Original post by King Kebab
I think you should pretend you are stuck on something and get him to help you. If he does help you I think you should give him a big hug :smile:

It might work.

Original post by Alpharius
I would like to just put; "Answer the door naked," but that'll result in a ban, knowing my luck (Bad Luck Brian right here).

Do you really not know how to make it glaringly obvious that you like him/want to sit on his face?

If he's shy, it might be worth telling him. Makes it easier for him to ask you out if he knows you'll say yes.

Original post by Studentus-anonymous

Original post by Pitt1988
This. If you need to concentrate on passing an exam, spending all your time while studying thinking of ways to get into his pants is a bit of a distraction.

The thing is I dont want to look like a slut LOL Im not trying to get into his pants by anyway. I am pretty sure even if I did turn up naked, he would just run away >.< maybe underestimated him but I cant imagine his reactions seeing a naked girl friend ... I just want to create some "accidental" physical attraction and of course to do what to show him I like him :biggrin:
Reply 12
I don't think you can really force it to happen. Why don't you go out afterwards or something for a drink so you aren't in your books. Other option is straight up tell him how you feel, if you think he feels the same then he will reciprocate. Otherwise you could end up thinking 'what if' for a long time.
The thing is I dont want to look like a slut LOL Im not trying to get into his pants by anyway. I am pretty sure even if I did turn up naked, he would just run away >.< maybe underestimated him but I cant imagine his reactions seeing a naked girl friend ... I just want to create some "accidental" physical attraction and of course to do what to show him I like him :biggrin:

Then just lean into him while he's helping you with your work (which you should be focussing on). Physical contact builds attraction/intimacy.

Admittedly, if this was a guy doing this, it could be seen as creepy.

I can't believe you need telling this.

Tbh, I don't know why you don't just tell him you like him. Guy's are simple creatures really, they don't normally get subtlety.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending