Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

The man who tried to destroy Britain

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...mmigrants.html

This man has made the lives of so many people complete nightmares with Eastern Europeans running around, it is beyond belief.

Before I get "u iz a racist", I don't care where people come from or what colour their skin. However, when you take people who are culturally adapted to one environment and stick them in another guess what- they collide!

I appreciate there are some eastern europeans who are hard working- but why the hell have we got families of 8 with a single mother moving over here and claiming benefits? Which idiot allowed this to happen?

The thing which really annoys me is that he doesnt have to live with his decisions- just like he wouldnt tell us if Leo had an MMR injection whilst he preached the rest of the country to get it done, oh- just like he told the rest of the country we should have comprehensive schooling whilst he sent his children to London school's where the average house price in the catchment area was £1million!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is absolutely no doubt that a lot of immigrants have made contributions to the UK, but at what cost?

A lot more Brits are on the dole now (albeit many for selfish reasons) - it's almost as if politicians are in denial as to why that is.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I thought the thread title was referring to Mr Cameron
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tj hughes)
    Sorry, I thought the thread title was referring to Mr Cameron
    It couldn't possibly be Mr Cameron because the title is in the past tense.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The world should close its borders to brits, see if we like that then.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaliack)
    It couldn't possibly be Mr Cameron because the title is in the past tense.
    haha

brilliant
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha coursework.info replied, nobody interested :smug:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    ZOMG OP, look at you, such powerful political criticism.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    A cynic might say that mass immigration serves well the wealthier classes since it provides both a cheaper labour force and a larger market to sell goods and services to. It also has the advantage that the youth of immigrants bolsters support for Britain's aged population, who would, otherwise have to be supported by increased taxation.

All in all, you're rich, immigrants are pretty sweet. If you're not, you're gonna feel bitter.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 1, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.