Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Havering sixth form 2012

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy! Just wanted to know if anyone is starting havering sixth form this September and what your going to study Oh and if you're attending the induction days thing in July
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notsure)
    Heyyy! Just wanted to know if anyone is starting havering sixth form this September and what your going to study Oh and if you're attending the induction days thing in July
    I want to attend the induction day. Tutor Group: N7. But it's so far away. XD.
    Then again, I should take my own advice.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    When did you get your induction letter? And it's sooo cse or maybe I'm just excited
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Couple of days ago. XD.

What tutor group are you in? I know no one in N7... I'm dying...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got the letter yet although I just had my interview in the holiday and the guy said I'll get a letter with the info soon so I'm desperate to find out what my tutor groups gonna be....hopefully n7 lol
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aren't you going to cni though?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notsure)
    I haven't got the letter yet although I just had my interview in the holiday and the guy said I'll get a letter with the info soon so I'm desperate to find out what my tutor groups gonna be....hopefully n7 lol
    Aww, you will get it soon and hopefully
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    tbh I think i'm going havering. Since I went to the interview I've kind of clung to it.:cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going havering sixth form on the monday and tuesday of the 'freshers week' And i'm in form N15 for those days aha kind of nervous to be honest
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganJonesx)
    I'm going havering sixth form on the monday and tuesday of the 'freshers week' And i'm in form N15 for those days aha kind of nervous to be honest
    Hehehe, im definitely nervous too, but excited at the same time!
    What subjects have you chosen?
    Btw im in N12
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I am in T4

Does anyone happen to have the letter for the topics to revise for the maths exam? As I left mine in my progress folder :'(
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nop sorry

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dentiloquist)
    Hey! I've just finished my AS Level year at HSFC, if you have any questions/worries I'd be happy to try and answer them for you
    Hey! What subjects did you choose and what grades did you get also what uni im going to he studying art, geography, biology and either maths/graphics. If youve chosen of their subjects then could you tell me about the atmosphere, teachers and grades people get ect. Sorry for the Long-winded essay hehehe

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: July 17, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.