Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway 2012 entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by SachaGoat
Well I think Runnymede 1 and 2 are identical and next to eachother. What are you studying? :biggrin:

oh ok , im studying biomedical science but with a SFY :smile: , what about you?
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 421
Original post by Ebony A
oh ok , im studying biomedical science but with a SFY :smile: , what about you?

Media Arts; I'm so keen to begin studying at RHUL. Biomedical science sounds awesome. I did an Arts Foundation Year this part year, not the same as an SFY but still, I hope you enjoy it. :biggrin:
Reply 422
ok, me too i cant wait tbh, i think your course will be fun , thanks i hope i do enjoy it too but i am preparing myself for some hard work. XD
Reply 423
Media Arts; I'm so keen to begin studying at RHUL. Biomedical science sounds awesome. I did an Arts Foundation Year this part year, not the same as an SFY but still, I hope you enjoy it. :biggrin:

ok, me too i cant wait tbh, i think your course will be fun , thanks i hope i do enjoy it too but i am preparing myself for some hard work. XD
Reply 424
Original post by Ebony A

Work hard and play hard and you can't go wrong. :smile:
If you're enjoying your work too then the difficulty of the work won't matter. I bet you'll love it.

Do you happen to know the letters of the different Runnymede blocks and where theyre located?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 425
Work hard and play hard and you can't go wrong. :smile:
If you're enjoying your work too then the difficulty of the work won't matter. I bet you'll love it.

Do you happen to know the letters of the different Runnymede blocks and where theyre located?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Yes what youve said is so true:smile:. My offer said im in Runnymede hall 2 Block V , tbh i am not sure where that is but i will probably follow other haha ill be lost. I just though it was one big building with different floors and room numbers. I have viewed the acoomodations but dont really remember where the Runnymede was.
Reply 426
Original post by Ebony A
Yes what youve said is so true:smile:. My offer said im in Runnymede hall 2 Block V , tbh i am not sure where that is but i will probably follow other haha ill be lost. I just though it was one big building with different floors and room numbers. I have viewed the acoomodations but dont really remember where the Runnymede was.

Look at athe campus map/plan it tell you which are runnymede but I think that's the only details it gives.

You won't get lost...all the main campus halls are in the same place and most maybe all have the name in big letters on the buildings.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my U20i
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 427
Original post by gm15
Look at athe campus map/plan it tell you which are runnymede but I think that's the only details it gives.

You won't get lost...all the main campus halls are in the same place and most maybe all have the name in big letters on the buildings.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my U20i

Ok, Ill have a look and yeah im sure ill be fine it will all be a shock to me at first but i think it will be just fine. :biggrin:
Reply 428
Original post by Ninonick
Classics for me! :smile:

Me too :smile:
Reply 429
Original post by ndx
Me too :smile:

Nice :smile: Do you know your accommodation yet?
Reply 430
Original post by Ninonick
Nice :smile: Do you know your accommodation yet?

I'm in founders! What about you?
Reply 431
Original post by ndx
I'm in founders! What about you?

I'm in Butler :smile:
Reply 432
I Noticed that by Now all the other universities have their Facebook page & Group Up and Running ! tat way it makes it much easier for u to make friends
find your fellow course mates !

Well here' s the one for royal holloway, university of london for the year 2012 !

https://www.facebook.com/RoyalHollowayFreshers2012

Good luck !
make the most outta it !!!
Got a conditional offer for History, yay!! Anymore more of the History lot in Founders?
Original post by Marxist Feminist
Got a conditional offer for History, yay!! Anymore more of the History lot in Founders?

Did you only just get it? What was your offer?
Original post by Whitechapel
Did you only just get it? What was your offer?

No, got it in November, only just found this thread because I'm gifted with computers... Offer's ABB with a B in my Extended Project :smile:
Original post by Marxist Feminist
No, got it in November, only just found this thread because I'm gifted with computers... Offer's ABB with a B in my Extended Project :smile:

Oh right that was an early offer then haha. I see - I hold the same. Good luck.
Original post by Whitechapel
Oh right that was an early offer then haha. I see - I hold the same. Good luck.

And good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 438
Original post by bron-winnie
I noticed there's an offer's thread for RH, but after a few weeks of waiting for a Royal Holloway 2012 Applicants thread to spring up, I thought I may as well do it myself!

So...

Ancient History: littlehedgehog (interview)
Biology: RyAnMcK (interview), jpeacock7 (interview), emmaarr (molecular)(interview), Ohlavelle (offer), hornlemo (interview) Chuck1993 (interview)
Biology with Psychology: mid112358 (unconditional)
Biomedical Sciences: Luckyk (offer), Evie94 (UCAS day)
Classics: Wilsherefanx, ndx (interview)
Comparative Literature and Philosophy: chavalis
Computer Science: exam2k10
Creative Writing and Drama: icbilling
Criminology and Sociology: sam_11 (offer)
Drama and Creative Writing: icbilling
Economics and Mathetics: neverloggedin (offer)
English: Visions-of-Johanna (offer), Obsidian (offer), Daniel, (offer), musik+junkie (offer), librarian_chick (offer), LeSacMagique (offer), LDJK (offer)
English and Drama: olivia_28 (offer)
English and French: KatieSinclair (offer), Zu! (offer)
English literature and Classics: The_Super_Nerd(: (offer), tigerlilygem (offer)
English Literature and Philosophy: Oh Hi (offer)
European Studies and French: RebeccaRat (offer)
Financial and Business Economics: Naomi (offer), CCKD (offer)
French and Spanish: Stormageddon (offer)
Geography: sadsnail (offer) student1234567891 (offer), Helpful_Charlie, JulietAlphaGolf, g33 (offer)
Geology: mkirke (offer)
German: Tara09 (offer)
History: bron-winnie (offer), Niki-girl (offer), NapoleonDynamite (offer), Ladyliesel (offer), HopefulHistorian (offer), Katherinejd
(Modern) History and Politics: 05emunt (offer), Vek (offer)
Maths: fsmith32 (interview), banu (interview)
Maths with philosophy: unity93 (offer)
Management with HR: swbp (offer)
Management with marketing: EternalSpotlight (offer)
Management with International Business: Annie-Bananie
Media Arts: metric, knbdxb13794 (offer)
Politics: ohohnicolio (offer)
Politics with French: Magikus
Politics & IR: alex3218
PPE: HyperInSugar
Physics: AppleSauceTrauma (interview), jhtachyons (interview)
Psychology: Mmrawrr (offer), DeelyBopper (offer), BexyBear, DriBblz, Soule (offer), lanaD (offer), f.chowdhury (offer), Debrawr (offer)
Spanish with German: Loeszie. (offer)

anyone else? :smile:

Spanish! :smile:
Im planning on going to RH again over the summer and have another look round. The next open day isn't until the start of the term so I was wondering if it's OK to go to the uni anyway and walk around?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending