The Student Room Group

Reform and Adjustments to the MUN

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thunder_chunky
I actually really like that idea. Have you spoken to Nick about it?

I'll PM Nick about it and see what he thinks. It's something I've wanted to do for a while really.
I actually really like that idea. Have you spoken to Nick about it?

I hope to begin a new hypothetical very soon, thanks for your input. If you have an idea for a hypothetical please let me know.

Full scale civil war in Syria, Russia or China joins in on the side of Assad?
I always thought Falklands II would be a good one, or a Japanese invasion of the Kuril Islands.
Original post by Moleman1996
Full scale civil war in Syria, Russia or China joins in on the side of Assad?

Given MrNinja's recent thread about Mauritiana i'm thinking about something on a smaller scale. If it's too big many nations will be too quick to send in their airforce and jets and go all out with their millitary. I believe that a smaller topic would be more interesting, and more challenging.
Reply 24
Given MrNinja's recent thread about Mauritiana i'm thinking about something on a smaller scale. If it's too big many nations will be too quick to send in their airforce and jets and go all out with their millitary. I believe that a smaller topic would be more interesting, and more challenging.

Nuclear disaster is an idea I have
Original post by Morgsie
Nuclear disaster is an idea I have

That sounds interesting.
I think the charter should pretty much be completely re-written.
Original post by paddy__power
I think the charter should pretty much be completely re-written.

I'm not sure. There certainly are a good few gaps that need to be filled but I'm not entirely sure it needs to be scrapped and completely re-written.
I think we first need to establish what needs to go in, as in what's missing.
I'm not sure. There certainly are a good few gaps that need to be filled but I'm not entirely sure it needs to be scrapped and completely re-written.
I think we first need to establish what needs to go in, as in what's missing.

It would obviously be used as a basis but it just seems like it would be a good idea to start with a blank slate and build it up from there starting -as you say - with deciding what should or should not be included. It could be done collaboratively and then voted on when some broad consensus has been reached. Just seems more useful and efficient than adding lots of little bits. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending