The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Loz17

:zomg:

Totally changing that when I get home! (I'll beat you slightly tipsy!!)

Good luck, you'll need it :colone: But you may as well give up, you'll never manage to beat me :yep:

Original post by Loz17
Classified :colone:

Spoiler

Wow, that's not that many...

C'mon people, we need more nominations!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I gathered, oh well... Only six people?! Come on!! I'm in year ten and I voted!!! -.-

Oh..... I'll be one second.....

:getmecoat:
Original post by usycool1

We will get unreliable results due to a small sample of data :frown:

C'mon guys.. We all know this - it pops up at least once on every friggin' GCSE Science paper O.o
Hello.
Wow. Its all squeaky clean! XD
Just going to be cheeky and ask, anyone heading to Peter Symonds college (Hampshire area) in Sep??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Above.The.Empyrean
Hello.

Get on Skype you ignorant piece of poop. :colonhash:
Original post by Loz17
It's actually the GCSE forum still. I can move it if you like now? (I did say next thread can be in A levels)
Needs a name change though...

Great, I made myself look very stupid once again :facepalm2:

Never mind, I'm happy on the GCSE forum.. for now.

I haven't been on the thread too long but I'll have a think and send you some by early tomorrow?
Reply 28
If someone reposts or puts a link to the awards I'll submit some? Can't be bothered to trawl back and find them :biggrin:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you tell me how many have voted now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Spoiler

You forget my field of study :colone: Try me! :p:

Spoiler

I'll speak to the other guys on the thread about it :smile: Don't worry - we won't do it on Results day :biggrin:

Okies, let one of us know either way :h:

Original post by usycool1
Good luck, you'll need it :colone: But you may as well give up, you'll never manage to beat me :yep:

Hmm, I did that ages ago. I wonder :beard:

C'mon people, we need more nominations!

No it's not :sad:

EVERYBODY VOTE!

Original post by benpearson1
Great, I made myself look very stupid once again :facepalm2:

Never mind, I'm happy on the GCSE forum.. for now.

I haven't been on the thread too long but I'll have a think and send you some by early tomorrow?

:console: No you don't :h:

Yea that's fine :h: so long as I get them before I sort them (will be after lunch. I have something important to do on here before I sort these) then all is good

Original post by Alexx53
If someone reposts or puts a link to the awards I'll submit some? Can't be bothered to trawl back and find them :biggrin:

Go back one page, I've linked it there
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Loz17
:console: No you don't :h:

Yea that's fine :h: so long as I get them before I sort them (will be after lunch. I have something important to do on here before I sort these) then all is good

Go back one page, I've linked it there

Oh OK, thanks :smile: Will do it soon, going out for a bit :smile:
Original post by Loz17
You forget my field of study :colone: Try me! :p:

Spoiler

Forensic Chemistry? If my memory is still functioning efficiently :^_^:

Spoiler

Okies, let one of us know either way :h:

You can count on me :biggrin:
Can't wait to start my A levels :smile:
Original post by Lucy96

Start them over the summer then :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by Lucy96

Ignorance is bliss. :wink:

I'm joking. I didn't think they were too different to GCSEs actually, just more specialized and the work load, well, it got bigger. I'm looking forward to studying just Alevels next year too. What are you taking? :smile:
Original post by CharlieBoardman
Start them over the summer then :biggrin:

I may do! I should really focus on getting work experience though :tongue:
Reply 36
I was talking to some people on the last year 11 thread, is there anyway i can quote them on this thread (if they haven't already posted) with my reply so they know I've replied? lol
Reply 37
Original post by xAlice95
I was talking to some people on the last year 11 thread, is there anyway i can quote them on this thread (if they haven't already posted) with my reply so they know I've replied? lol

I think you can quote any post from them delete the message your quoting and put an x in it or something. That will notify them that you have quoted them you can do that here on this thread. Hopefully that works. :smile:
Doing work experience in a hospital next week.. how very exciting :eek:

Any ideas on what to wear? I literally have no clue, want to find the right balance between formal and informal..
Original post by aefli
Ignorance is bliss. :wink:

I'm joking. I didn't think they were too different to GCSEs actually, just more specialized and the work load, well, it got bigger. I'm looking forward to studying just Alevels next year too. What are you taking? :smile:

Ooh thank god! I'll have to ensure I don't leave revision until two or so days before haha, or I'll be expecting lots of fails next year :wink:

Aww great! I'm taking Chemistry, Biology, English Literature and History. How about yourself? :smile:

Latest