The Student Room Group

Some university advice

hi , im a high school student in the third year(last one) and want to apply for medicine an university which lasts 6 years and then i would try neurosurgery and genetics but im thinking to finish it in about one third of the time so could you please give me some advice how to deal with this type of university,can i finish it earlier, if yes how can i do that , and propose me some useful books (internet ebooks also :biggrin:)

thanks in advance
Not entirely sure what you are asking, but you may find some answers here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Medicine_Forum_Guide_and_FAQs
Original post by Noli1
hi , im a high school student in the third year(last one) and want to apply for medicine an university which lasts 6 years and then i would try neurosurgery and genetics but im thinking to finish it in about one third of the time so could you please give me some advice how to deal with this type of university,can i finish it earlier, if yes how can i do that , and propose me some useful books (internet ebooks also :biggrin:)

thanks in advance

You want to do your medical degree faster? You could do it in 5 years not 6 but otherwise no. A third of the time - 2 years? Is that really what you meant? If so that's ridiculous.
Sorry, I don't quite get it.
Reply 3
Original post by Noli1

thanks in advance

I'm confused, high school has five years? And if you are applying to a six year university course for medicine, I assume you mean a course with a foundation year?

Are you by any chance not from the UK? That might explain why your post doesn't make sense to us...
Reply 4
Doogie Howser is that you??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending